ScooterSam82

Free Member
May 24, 2008
Nottingham, Uk.
Funster No
MH
Broomstick
Exp
Hello everyone, I'm now the owner of a wonderful little kitten called 'Tash', who I will be picking up in august, when shes ready to leave her mum ::bigsmile:

I can't wait to hold & hug her, (I would go and see her sooner, but I don't have a job at the moment, so can't afford it.. as Tash's mums owner lives up north, - really need to find a job! lol

so when its time to fetch her, we'll catch the train & bring her home. :Smile: yey!

she is extra special, because shes a wiccan kitten, and will have been born into spellcrafting ways, candles and inscene.. so she wont be scared of candles and large poof's of purple smoke and so on. :ROFLMAO: lol

(hope the pic works ok, ::bigsmile:

I'm so happy me & fizz are getting our own kitten, as I havent had a pet for 8 months.
so it'll be great to have one, that'll be mine forever no-matter what..
(also i have a sneeky feeling that i may be getting something i wished for, for my birthday in july :winky: ::bigsmile: .....so may have to buy a broomstick for handfesting! :Blush:

watch this space, will post more updates about Tash, on my blog..

thanks for looking Blessed Be. xoxo

who else has cats on here? :D as i think they are wonderful pets, lol

Attachments

• tash 1.jpg
    tash 1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 43

Chani

Free Member
Mar 26, 2009
Somerset
Funster No
Have had cats for a lot of my life, but not in recent years. However we appear to have been adopted by a stray recently (Have tried tracing the owner, but it's come to nothing.). He's really lovely, easy to handle, not scratchy at all, but has obviously been living in the wild for a few months. Typical when we're making plans to go mobile that something like this happens, but hey-ho, I'm sure it will sort itself out!

No poofs of smoke here (hopefully!), but when he finally makes it from the barn to the house he'll have to get used to all the ghost-cats we have! (no, I'm not kidding!)

Just tried attaching a pic, but it's not working at the moment. I'll have another try later.
Link RemovedLink Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello Sam, The kitten looks beautiful. I am sure she will bring you much happiness and put a lot of love into your life. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back