windbreaks (1 Viewer)

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Anyone know were I can buy a couple of good quality windbreaks the sort with a window strip at the top not the stripey beach type. Must be about 3m long and at least 4 panel preferably be the hammer in type not the guy rope sort. You would think it would be easy but have been in everywere I can think of localy and looked at go outdoors etc etc google search just brings up same 3 panle jobbie which I may have to settle for (they have em at riversway preston which is fairly local to me)

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Have always camped, caravaned or had boats. Now in our second year with the motorhome.
Just had another look and riversway and they do have some longer ones, :whatthe:
I am sure I looked the other day and they didnt have anything longer but hey ho.
Still would be interested in any others to compare. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Ips,

If you search for Windbreaks in Google there are loads, such as,

Link Removed

and

Link Removed

and

Link Removed

Happy searching :Smile:

Mick

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Ian ebay :thumb:
search ---- camping wind break
lots on there
terry

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jormax make the best windbreaks

These guys make the best windbreaks by miles, I have had two sets for about 3 years and they are as good as new after lots of use. The poles are lightweight but can be hammered in with the heaviest hammer. This family company were the first to come up with the free standing concept.. with top tensioners, I have never had to use guy lines. They have been copied but no one comes close to the quality of both vinyl and poles.

Lovely guys to deal with, the company is named after the kids. I have no connection with them, just a very satisfied customer Link Removed

goffer

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
weymouth sunny dorset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 but tugged for 10
riversway leisure have wind breaks with 4 sections also screw in post holders rather than knocking with a hammer £39.95 for windbreak and £13.95 for post holders.

tony

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Thanks to all for the replys got one from riversway not window sort but long 7 pole job and steal ends on proper poles blue stripey thing looks ok hope mrs ips agrees as she wanted a posh modern one lol

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
I could name some who could break wind for you absolutely free of charge, if that's any help??

OP
OP
ips

ips

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back