Bike Rack (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
I want to fit a bike rack to the back of my M.H i don't like the idea of drilling holes but on investigation i have found that there are racks to fit the Ladder no drilling required has anyone got one of them or have you herd about them

Thanks

Bill :Blush::Blush:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Yes, I've seen them on American RVs .. basically just a big L shaped bracket that the bikes hang on .. wouldn't be too hard to make ..

Link Removed

No Idea who sells them in the UK, you could try RV dealers and spares

US Supplier
Link Removed

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I want to fit a bike rack to the back of my M.H i don't like the idea of drilling holes but on investigation i have found that there are racks to fit the Ladder no drilling required has anyone got one of them or have you herd about them

Thanks

Bill :Blush::Blush:

Hi Bill,

If you ring Glenn Harris, our Service Manager, he will be able to reassure you and how to do it.

Be warned our phones are a bit manic so have patience!

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chas

Free Member
Nov 24, 2007
west midlands
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
32 long years !
I would have thought most roof ladders are on the side of the rear wall on most vans, are the bikes going to overhang the width of the vehicle. :Doh:

I did not want to drill holes in my van or have the mess of aluminum scaffolding on the rear when not in use so went for a tow bar and bike rack that coupled to the tow ball. Simples.

OP
OP
B
Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Bike Racks

I would have thought most roof ladders are on the side of the rear wall on most vans, are the bikes going to overhang the width of the vehicle. :Doh:

I did not want to drill holes in my van or have the mess of aluminum scaffolding on the rear when not in use so went for a tow bar and bike rack that coupled to the tow ball. Simples.

The Bike sits with the front wheel facing the roof of the van and does not overhang you can see a picture from the 2nd post

Bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back