Lafuma Relaxer RSX Chairs (1 Viewer)

craiggs

Free Member
Feb 20, 2010
Funster No
I was thinking of buying some Lafuma Chairs maybe new or s/hand are they as good as what they say or is there others just as good or better

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I was thinking of buying some Lafuma Chairs maybe new or s/hand are they as good as what they say or is there others just as good or better

They are very well made and extremely comfortable but due to having steel frames they are quite heavy, also not very good for dining at a table .. we sold our pair for these reasons.

Before parting with cash have a look at them in the flesh and compare the weight with aluminum framed ones..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I am not on the small side and Bruno has tipped me out of mine many times in earlier days yet they are still OK, other chairs would and have broken.

I am also tall and still fit me well and all others who have tried them like them.

Go for it.

Jim the word relaxer makes them not a suitable table dinning chair

OP
OP
C

craiggs

Free Member
Feb 20, 2010
Funster No
I think the wife would like the sun lowger ones so if any of them for sale

Mandaxxx

Free Member
Feb 19, 2010
Wherever we stop.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We got two of the cheap Lafumas-lightweight-from Towsure, VERY comfortable!:Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

Jim the word relaxer makes them not a suitable table dinning chair

Not necessarily John, we have since bought lightweight aluminum framed reclining chairs that can be used as dining chairs. OK, not as comfortable as a LaFuma but it meant we only needed to carry FOUR rather than EIGHT chairs.

For many, ( most ) payload is tight, so it's always worth considering weight before buying.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Bought my Lafuma in 2000 and on average have spent 6 months of the year lounging in it, I thought it expensive at the time but you get what you pay for with camping chairs.
Before buying my Lafuma I was going through 1 chair a year.
Have had to put new bungys on it a few times and the cover is getting a bit tatty now,so the next one will be without the padded seat,that is unless I can just buy the seat part.
An A plus chair in my opinion,especialy if you spend as much time as me in it.

TonyIsh UK

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Funster No
Heavy (steel frame) brought ours 15 years ago and still going strong !

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
We bought several chairs before eventually buying the Lafumas - they are a bit heavy, but are soooo much better than any of the other chairs we tired and the (expensive) mistakes we ended up giving away on Freecycle........

I find the bags for the chairs helpful so went for a deal which included them - they don't snag on anything in the m/h garage when packed in the bags. They seem to be a much better quality than most of the other chairs we've seen, too. I'd recommend them anytime.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back