MH'less (1 Viewer)

J

jacko

Deleted User
Hi there
Do you have to have a motorhome to post here?
I'm hoping to buy one next year.:Cool:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Jacko

The short answer is no. :roflmto:
If you are looking for one and have any questions though, you are certainly in the right place!!

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Hi there

all you need is a pc and access to the t'internet, motorhome is a bonus

welcome ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Jacko and welcome
Belive it or not we were all Motor homeless once::bigsmile:
Geo

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi there

Have you any ideas about what kind of motorhome you are looking for?

I love the search for a new motorhome, scouring the papers, magazines, ebay and shows looking for the right one.

Until you get the one you want, please feel free to ask as many questions as you can, there are lots of members on this motorhome forum with a wealth of knowledge ready to share with you!

Or if you don't want to talk motorhomes just yet, join our word association game! ::bigsmile:

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Welcome, Jacko ... and no, you're not the only one without a motorhome. I haven't got one!

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Welcome to our friendly site Jacko. You do not NEED to own a motorhome to belong here, it does however help if you have something to sleep in if you want to attend any of the meets we have on offer :roflmto: Sleeping in the back of a car can be a bit limiting :roflmto::roflmto:
Hope that you enjoy your stay with us.....

Keith

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jacko

When you start to ask for advice on buying a motorhome, you will find a big rush to get you converted :Smile: You see, Motorhomes, as you will soon discover, are like religion to a lot of people so there is always someone trying to convert you to their way of thinking:winky: Everyone is convinced that because their motorhome is the best for them it will be the best for you, but only you can know that, and plenty make a mistake by rushing into buying their first motorhome purchase and then realising its not for them, they then having the hassle of changing it and probably losing money as well! You say you may buy next year, this is good, use the time wisely, visit lots of shows and dealers and get a feel for exactly what you want, and remember the people here really do want to help you make the right choice first time, so please do ask lots of questions, we will only be too happy to help.

wilecoyote

Free Member
Aug 2, 2007
Leicester, UK
Funster No
does however help if you have something to sleep in if you want to attend any of the meets we have on offer :roflmto: Sleeping in the back of a car can be a bit limiting :roflmto::roflmto:
Keith

How do you know he owns a car :roflmto:

I have to laugh here because my first motorhome experience was at the York Show, after RoadRunner (The other one) lent me one of his (he had two at the time).

A rather memorable event actually. Mostly down to the bouncers at the Brownhills tent... They kept sobbing us off with some rather strong brand of unknown German beer to keep us away. (Trying to Gate Crash has it perks eh).

Anyway, rather than sleep in the motorhome I spent the night under it. Much to the approval of Mrs Wile, who got the entire double bed to herself?

Least I think she did :eek:

OP
OP
J

jacko

Deleted User
Any colour you like as long..........

Hi all
What a welcome!
I have owned loads of campervans in the past and am tinkering with getting something bigger.

One question for you......
......why are they always white?

Damu

Free Member
Aug 6, 2007
Funster No
hi jacko .

and from what i have seen , more and more MH are going away from white,

greys blues and reds are the new white:roflmto:

and as for RVs , well they look like something dogs threw up lol

that will upset a few :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.