LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
I hope I am not a fraud, for we do not own a motorhome yet. We have camped/caravanned for too many years to remember, and over the years have looked at motorhomes but never felt we had the time to get the value from one. Now, semi retired and hoping fairly soon to be retired fully, we will have the time.
We still are not 100% decided we will buy, but have sought advice from a good and reliable friend who has had one for a number of years.
Our problem seems to be we have grandchildren and to get at least 4 designated seats and the driver we are either in the 'starter' market, not luxurious but very practical, or, we are into huge vehicles and lottery win money to purchase.
So i really need advice on two models in particular.
I will search for the appropriate thread and post there.:Doh:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome, im sure if you have any specific questions the funsters will be along to give opinion and advice. Many folk spend time on here before buying their first outfit

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi and welcome :thumb: just ask away :thumb: we are mostly a friendly bunch on here :ROFLMAO: two things to think about before buying - layout and layout :ROFLMAO::thumb:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
grumps147

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Hi and welcome, im sure if you have any specific questions the funsters will be along to give opinion and advice. Many folk spend time on here before buying their first outfit

Hi and welcome :thumb: just ask away :thumb: we are mostly a friendly bunch on here :ROFLMAO: two things to think about before buying - layout and layout :ROFLMAO::thumb:
terry

:welcomefunster: :thumb:

:welcomefunster:

Phil

Thanks to you all for your welcome, :clap: it arrived 8 July and we have done a couple of dry runs to get used to the vehicle's characteristics, and several periods of testing everything at home. First trip very soon. Very pleased with our dealer so far, Spinney at Cranage nr Holmes Chapel/Crewe. Terry, I would add one thing to layout/layout - storage! I have to say even though its early days this Fiat 2.3 drives just like a car, fingers crossed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Thanks to you all for your welcome, :clap: it arrived 8 July and we have done a couple of dry runs to get used to the vehicle's characteristics, and several periods of testing everything at home. First trip very soon. Very pleased with our dealer so far, Spinney at Cranage nr Holmes Chapel/Crewe. Terry, I would add one thing to layout/layout - storage! I have to say even though its early days this Fiat 2.3 drives just like a car, fingers crossed.

Glad you are happy :thumb: thanks for the update :thumb:
layout covers storage :ROFLMAO::thumb: never mind I shall add it to advise for newby's :ROFLMAO:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back