Rally Malvern Motorhome Show Rally (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Well fed up, pass came today. Put me in the general area, said when I booked that MHF was full but I'd phoned up to check spaces just before doing payment, so I will be 'over the road' along with a lot of other funsters who failed to get in. Such is life!

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Well fed up, pass came today. Put me in the general area, said when I booked that MHF was full but I'd phoned up to check spaces just before doing payment, so I will be 'over the road' along with a lot of other funsters who failed to get in. Such is life!
They did this to me one year i rang them and told them i didn't like them doing that they should have told me at booking so I could choose if I still wanted to go to the show if I wasn't parked with fun. I demanded my money back.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Exp
since 2010
Well I hope to come over and join you at some point but have to say being on my own I prefer to be with people I can rely on for respect and peace, praps I shouldn't say that.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Well I hope to come over and join you at some point but have to say being on my own I prefer to be with people I can rely on for respect and peace, praps I shouldn't say that.
We won't be there this year. Perhaps you could put on here if anyone else having been put on general would want to meet up with you and arrive and park up together ???

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
What area are you in they put me in the pink bit. I will be with fun every evening.

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Exp
since 2010
Ok liver birds, all the general non club campers are in there I think but do fun have a tent for meeting, either way hope to meet up with a few I know, I will be flying my flag which is the st george with funster badge painted on top left, a pic of my boxer top right, a pic of a funny bee bottom left and paw prints o bottom right. See you there.

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
yes we have the big a marquee for are entertaiment

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
Ok liver birds, all the general non club campers are in there I think but do fun have a tent for meeting, either way hope to meet up with a few I know, I will be flying my flag which is the st george with funster badge painted on top left, a pic of my boxer top right, a pic of a funny bee bottom left and paw prints o bottom right. See you there.
I will look out for you. I have a very old big hymer and I will put my fun badge in the window with my liverbirds ted as well.
Don’t forget to bring your own chair to the fun tent for the evening entertainment
Gail x

Lost Sun

Free Member
Aug 13, 2017
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Globecar Globescout
So the Western weekend is drawing nearer and it will be our 1st warner show and also 1st rally with you guys. Can anyone help me with what to expect and what to take. Ok, food and clothes, full tank of water I've got that but.....
can you buy meals there?
Do people eat together or separately?
Can i use a BBQ?
Is there a bar in the evening entertainment or do you take your own?
What usually happens in the FUN area?
How do we get involved?
etc etc
regards
Simon & Michelle

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
The food is more snacky burger shacks, it doesn't seem to attract the trendy food stalls. There is one sit down place that does proper meals.
Lots of people bring their own food and eat in or outside van, BBQs are allowed.
Some eat with friends.
There's usually a Jacobs table one night where you bring a plate or two of food and did in. You bring your own booze to the funster tent but have to buy it at the Warners entertainment.
Most people are really friendly but the tent can seem a bit overwhelming, well worth wandering about during the day between the vans and saying hello. Asking people about their vans or their gadgets is often a good way to get chatting. Sometimes in the evenings , especially when people have had a few to drink they might just not notice the nembies as much. Its not meant to offend but you can feel a bit like a fish out of water. We started with a Malvern and Lincoln show and it nearly put us off as Nick is very shy, I forced him to keep going as I am a bossy boots and I think we're nearly in the regulars camp now, well at some of the more southerly meets anyway!"
Good luck and give it a go, we've got a gold PVC and because I have no imagination my real name is Carolyn as well.

Lost Sun

Free Member
Aug 13, 2017
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Globecar Globescout
Well if anyone spots us, please say hi. We're pretty distinctive, we have an orange Globecar PVC with the numberplate LO57 SUN.
Regards
Simon & Michelle

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014

@Beemobile

Sorry to Hijack this thread but @Beemobile you have had an invitation to attend the Pershore Plum Festival rally in your 'Inbox' for nearly a week. I am trying to get in contact with you.
Can you please respond to the message in your 'Inbox' (Top right of the page)

Apologies to @toledo @lunarman and @TheHat for the intrusion.

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Hymer b654
Exp
Well if anyone spots us, please say hi. We're pretty distinctive, we have an orange Globecar PVC with the numberplate LO57 SUN.
Regards
Simon & Michelle
Hi to both of you,
As you said this is your first get together with fun not sure you read my last post, but the fun marquee will be big and a lot of fun.
I travel on my own and have made so many friends in the last year from this group. For the evenings you need to bring your own chair and a small table if you have one (you will get lots of people sit with you ) and your own drink, tables and chairs are usually left in the big tent for the whole event just makes it easier to carry your booze and food.
Hope this helps and see you next week.
Gail x

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi can you get in touch with @emmitdb regarding a place on plum meet ,
Kind regards Kate

Little Camper

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
VW Autosleeper
Exp
Over 10 years
Sorry i think we are one of the ones missing off your list. I have received tickets and in MHF . Looking forward to seeing u all.
Arriving Friday morning
Tara and Paul.

Last edited:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Just helping @Jim out with the attendees lists
If you have booked for this event please let us know and we will add you
PLEASE NOTE If you wish to go to attendees on the opening post of this thread and then click on rsvp in the right hand corner put that you are attending .

Kind regards Kate

Attendees list
Marshal's

@toledo Dave & Polly
@lunarman John & Angela
@TheHat Bill & Jan

1 @Ali n Tim / Thurs
2 @SMB / Thurs
3 @SteveandDenise / Thurs
4 @icantremember / Thurs
5. @Wildge / Thurs
6 @TheBig1 / Thurs