Free Member
Dec 16, 2009
LONDON
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
6 MONTHS
Sorry to post something negative but I have just had my motorhome stolen in London and i am devastated.....Thanks people........

It is a white Swift Royale peugeot based N reg. As in my picture.

It is so sickening... al my stuff inside... so painful.

I just pray it is found. x

No one died but i had all my dreams in it. :(

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
so sorry to hear this :Sad:

i hope its recovered soon and undamaged.

post again with the reg No and any unusual things about it or obvious stuff thats been added externally bike rack, towbar, rear box etc.....it makes it easier to spot by chance.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
just found and read your other thread......

stolen 6 days ago......i reckon its gone for good....sorry for the bad news. :Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
is this not exactly the same thread you already started?

OP
OP
OKKIMMY

OKKIMMY

Free Member
Dec 16, 2009
LONDON
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
6 MONTHS
stolen motorhome

I sense some criticism for reposting in a different forum... I did this purely to reach more people and thought my original forum was probably not suitable.

You have got to understand and appreciate how devastating this is.

I did not deserve this to happen to me, no-one does.

Out there is my treasured possession............... i cannot give up hope. So please be positive or say nothing.

Thank you.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
instead of wallowing in self pity why not post better photos, reg number and details of and disinguishing features bike rack/towbar etc. Whilst we all feel for you nothing can be done without more info. However after 6-7 days you can be fairly sure it is in Ireland or Spain by now. Chase up your insurance and get them to pay for a new dream. This time try to make it more secure alarm, better locks etc.

OP
OP
OKKIMMY

OKKIMMY

Free Member
Dec 16, 2009
LONDON
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
6 MONTHS
stolen motorhome

Thanks, Wildman, I hear what you are saying.... it's not really self pity. It's the powerlessness of it all but anyway it is time to move on, like you say.

I wrote the first posts only hours after my 'shock' and this repost has made the wrong impression... I am in a different place now.

Happy motorhoming. Stay safe.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I sense some criticism for reposting in a different forum... I did this purely to reach more people and thought my original forum was probably not suitable.

You have got to understand and appreciate how devastating this is.

I did not deserve this to happen to me, no-one does.

Out there is my treasured possession............... i cannot give up hope. So please be positive or say nothing.

Thank you.

no not at all. It was this forum that you posted exactly the same on. Its just I thought you had a problem with your pc or indeed worse still the site had picked up a virus

OP
OP
OKKIMMY

OKKIMMY

Free Member
Dec 16, 2009
LONDON
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
6 MONTHS
Stolen motorhome

i have been relentless this week pursuing any hope to get my motorhome back. I have certainly put the loss of a motorhome into the minds of the authorites has not 'just another stolen vehicle' and I hope this will make it less likely to happen to others.

We may have another gang of motorhome stealers operating in the UK presently and the police need all our help in piecing bits of evidence together to find the culprits (callous inhuman swines). Organised crime requires organised resistance!

Together we are strong!

I look forward to meeting you all one day, if not in my original dream machine, then another equally precious, with chilled glass of wine and toasting our incredible good fortune to be living our dreams!

And i urge everyone to put in place the safest security measures available... i know I will from now on!

Kind regards,

Kim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back