• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Varta LFD 90 Batteries - 6 qty available (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Guys
I installed 6 Varta LFD90's in my new van last November.
Since then the van has been used for about 10 weeks.
The batteries have performed excellently, they charge quickly and deliver all the power I have needed, running our Victron 2kw inverter.

I have now decided to replace them with lithium to reduce weight and increase space in the garage.
930090080.png

Full spec, sizes etc can be found here
https://www.varta-automotive.com/en-gb/products/varta-professional-dual-purpose/930-090-080

Comparable prices, reviews etc can be found here
https://www.tayna.co.uk/leisure-batteries/varta/lfd90/

I'm looking for £50 each, or will consider an offer for the 6

Collection from Uckfield East Sussex - TN22 postcode area

PM me if interested

Thanks

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
That’s a good price Robert for a good battery, a little write up on your lithium’s when fitted would be appreciated...(y)

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Got your PM @tboy
If your batteries are flooded lead acid (regular wet batteries) then your charger should be ok
If they are gel or AGM then you need to check if your charger has a Lead Acid setting as the charging voltages are different.

LFD90 likes 14.4v absorption and 13.4v float

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
I looked up parcel force and they won't touch wet batteries. Parcel force is one of the companies parcel monkey use to obtain quotes...

Anyway the person that may want one hasn't got back to me yet, I'll let you know if they want one (y)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
will need to have transport plugs fitted and be inside a leak proof bag inside the box. thats if any courier will transport second hand batteries

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Can also arrange transport to Church Stretton if this helps

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
@Robert Clark I'll try and measure my space tomorrow if they'll fit I'd be interested in 1 or 2 just need to work out how to get them to Scotland. If I have time I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
@Robert Clark I'll try and measure my space tomorrow if they'll fit I'd be interested in 1 or 2 just need to work out how to get them to Scotland. If I have time I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.
Thats great - there are only two left

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thats great - there are only two left

Robert I'm not going to get a chance to measure up today and I'm back to work tomorrow so be early next week, please don't hold them for me and take the first offer you get.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Robert I'm not going to get a chance to measure up today and I'm back to work tomorrow so be early next week, please don't hold them for me and take the first offer you get.
No problem

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Will try and do it over the weekend, I assume I can't have mine plus one of yours it would need to be two the same.
That’s correct
You shouldn’t mix different types of battery

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
For GOMOD - please email
I'll then send you collection details

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: