Disneyland Paris....are we serious??? Should know better at our age!!! (1 Viewer)

pameladavid

Free Member
Apr 27, 2010
Chard, Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Not long enough!!
Off to France late June and wondered if anyone knows of any Aires or other Camping Sites close to DISNEYLAND? No taking the MICKEY on this one please!

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
You can park in the motorhome parking campsite for as long as you likein Disney I think it`s 14 euros a night, you can go into the disney village for free and there is a mini supermarket on the train station if you need food or milk etc.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Id second the above we did this for 3 nights last july there is also a petrol station 5mins walk which has a good stock of food and drinks.

Someone put a video on here of them going into d/land aire if you search the threads it was only a month or so ago.

Gerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mangled

Free Member
Mar 11, 2010
Kent
Funster No
Exp
4 Years
Stay in the carpark, I am taking the kids back in August again using Tesco vouchers for my crossing. I already have the annual passes, you might want to look into this as it can work out cheaper for 1 one of you to get one as it is free parking instead of 17 euro per night.

All the info is here

Link Removed

Have fun

Gord

OP
OP
P

pameladavid

Free Member
Apr 27, 2010
Chard, Somerset
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Not long enough!!
Thanks

Very useful replies - many thanks to you all, we shall now dig further in here and see if we can find the video. Cheers Pam and David

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
The anual pass was 117 Euros last September,it allows as many visits as you like in a 12 month period.
Free camping included on the carpark, It works out very cheap if you use it as a stop off when traveling south and back,we have a few days rest there and use the train to go into Paris.

ScooterSam82

Free Member
May 24, 2008
Nottingham, Uk.
Funster No
MH
Broomstick
Exp
In 2005 or so, me & Gazz went to disneyland paris, and enjoyed ourselves so much.. as Gazz took me to the park next door as well.. ::bigsmile:

we parked the motorhome at Bois de Boulogne campsite, then walked up the road, (heading right from the campsite) and up onto the bridge, turned right and walked up the slight hill and caught the tram.. or was it Metro? anyway.. we headed into the centre of Paris and then caught a double decker train to the theme park.

we stayed at the campsite for what seemed more than 3 weeks, but it was long ago and I have forgotten how long we did stay there.. lol

the campsite was great & not too far away from paris,
http://www.paris-tourisme.com/campsite/index.html

before we found that place, we spent hours looking for somewhere to stay, and looking in the Aire de camping car book.. :Doh: and found that place by chance.. so I'd recomend this place, while staying in paris.

(This is when me and Gazz were together, as we both have new partners now)

we had a brilliant time though, and I liked the safari ride! in the park next door.. as Gazz told me to sit in the seat of the safari truck, nearest the edge.. and got soaked, abit thanks to the water! :roflmto: thanks Gazz! lol x

hope this helps, from Sam :Cool:

Mangled

Free Member
Mar 11, 2010
Kent
Funster No
Exp
4 Years
The anual pass was 117 Euros last September,it allows as many visits as you like in a 12 month period.
Free camping included on the carpark, It works out very cheap if you use it as a stop off when traveling south and back,we have a few days rest there and use the train to go into Paris.

It was 139 Euros for the fantasy pass at Easter.

All info is here from the French website as it is not on the UK website. You buy the tickets when you are there and if you are staying in the car park for a few days I would recommend getting at least 1 for the free parking.

Link Removed

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
Yep, Fantasy annual pass is 139 Euro's and can be used on the day of purchase. The cheaper one cannot be used for 4 days after purchasing.

We have just got back yesterday after doing a mixed agenda.

2 days at Disney
1 day in Paris, getting the train from the Disney site. 14 euro's for a days ticket including all metro travel and goes every 10 minutes taking 40 minutes to get there.
We then went off to a local campsite (20 minutes away) for 3 nights to recuperate ( http://www.lechenegris.com )
Then back to Disney for another couple of days.

To get the annual pass, at the ticket desks, go around to the right to the Guest relations desk where you can buy the ticket and then go into the park to the Annual pass office to get the photo card. Otherwise you have to buy a 1 day ticket and then upgrade it to an annual pass in the Annual Pass Office (minus the cost of the 1 day ticket), effectively having to do two transactions. Queuing is less too ;)

Stu

blongs

Free Member
Mar 25, 2010
Goole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We have stayed at Le Chene Gris (like Stu) for the last 2 years and have been to Disneyland.

We went 31st May 2009, bought the Soleil Cheques from Vacansoleil in advance for £9 each. Used 9 of them on the campsite, combined with a stay 7 nights pay for 6 deal.

Fantasy Passes were £113 each for adults (after conversion to UK£), this enabled us to get in every day on that trip and also free motorhome parking,worth 17Euro a day. I managed to find a deal on a french website for a free kids annual pass when an adult one was bought.

This year we went 17thMay -26th to the same site with the soleil cheques again bought in advance. They are running the multinight offer again too.

The passes were still valid too so we got 2 holidays out of them. This year there was 1 day (Sunday 23rd) which was a "blackout" day for our pass. It was bank holiday in France. There are about 30 blackout days a year.

The soleil cheques are valid in low season which we could do for the last time before daughter starts school this year.

My g/f and daughter are Disney mad so we have done 18 days now in the last calendar year in Disney.

I will not be driving that direction next year!

Ben

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back