Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I got here at midday. When you get here you should spot us easily enough::bigsmile:

Looking forward to some Funsters arriving. Even if you are not camping with us, feel free to pop by and say hello. :thumb:

George.jpg

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
You serving coffee and doughnuts? and I cant see the BBQ for the free hotdogs:cry:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Looks so lovely and peaceful Jim

It certainly wont look the same in a day or two xxxx

Hope you all have a fantastic time

Love the flags xxxx

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Great, now I have something to aim at. I mean aim for !

Peter

:ROFLMAO:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Can't wait. please look out for me .... they wouldn't let me camp near you...:cry::cry:
:thumb::thumb:

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Newbury Meet

Hi, Picking up my new motorhome tomorrow morning at Newbury so will be with you early afternoon. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Keep Smiling ::bigsmile:

Nannyjan

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
Are you the only one there Jim? Have you no friends? well be there friday late afternoon, just so you dont feel lonley.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Should be with you lunchtime - ish tomorrow! Coming from Maidstone!
Keep the kettle boiling!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
That is no Fun Tent, just a windbreak! Not coming..... And really annoyed as is set to be the dry Newbury! We DO hope to see you all at Stratford :Smile: Jane (and Bob) :Smile:

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
Hi all.
Just had a phone call at 8 pm from Steve at Anglo American (Newport) to say our camper is ready to pick up in the morning , true to his word he stopped on late to make sure it was ready for us, so will be there some time in the afternoon with our new gas conversion .:thumb::thumb::thumb:.ps will also have for sale a brand new tyre for a fifth wheel plus a wastemaster plus a tow hitch for an rv.
See you later folks.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
The weather forcast look good for the weekend , wish we were coming ,we will be at Stratford tho so lets hope the sunshine stays :thumb:

Ash :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
That is no Fun Tent, just a windbreak! Not coming..... And really annoyed as is set to be the dry Newbury! We DO hope to see you all at Stratford :Smile: Jane (and Bob) :Smile:

The Funster Marquee should be up by 3pm tomorrow::bigsmile:, where are you this year? Bob normally waits till its up before he shows his face::bigsmile:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
your internal silver screens have turned a bit yellow and blue Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope you all have a good weekend

stew

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Hi, Picking up my new motorhome tomorrow morning at Newbury so will be with you early afternoon. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Keep Smiling ::bigsmile:

Nannyjan

must me great picking up a new van , look foreward to meeting you all, be there about lunch , thurs:Smile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
The Funster Marquee should be up by 3pm tomorrow::bigsmile:, where are you this year? Bob normally waits till its up before he shows his face::bigsmile:

::bigsmile: Hi Jim, would have loved to have been there, but we have been busy with our eldest girl moving in with her sister who split up with her boyfriend on Christmas day :Doh: and decided to sign up and buy half the house with her.:thumb:
She could not wait to leave home at 16.............trouble is she phoned 18 months later:Smile:

:whatthe: Can I come home...........::bigsmile: And just gone again 25 and a half. :roflmto: But Jane is :Sad: having only ME to put up with.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But me its:thumb: No more loud music, her coming home at all hours waking us up, and No more boyfriends with BIG BORE EXHAUST.............:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then on Sunday Family coming up to eat all our food and drink all my beer.:beer:

But we will be helping with the Marquee at Stratford, :winky: but I think a bit of forward planning this time Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: last year we put it up then moved it.:roflmto:

Have a good time at Newbury, looks like a good weekend.:sin::sin::sin::sin::wine::beerchug::beer::drink::rollonfloor::rollonfloor::rollonfloor:
:roflmto: Bob and Jane.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Got a day off:Smile: so will see all our new friends late Friday afternoon:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back