newbury anyone? southern motorcaravan show (1 Viewer)

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Hi yer anybody thinking of going to the Southern Motorcaravan Show, at Newbury, see southernmotorcaravanshow.co.uk its whit bank and i,ll probably there from the Thurs

Shell181

Free Member
Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Hi yes we are going, still in the process of looking for our MH so have booked a B&B quite near the showground. Would be great to meet anyone who has replied to my threads and given us help :Smile: we are going on Sat for the day

Shell

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Hi yes we are going, still in the process of looking for our MH so have booked a B&B quite near the showground. Would be great to meet anyone who has replied to my threads and given us help :Smile: we are going on Sat for the day

Shell

there are a few going next weekend.

look for te motorhomefun area and come say hello.

cheers

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Shell181

Free Member
Apr 11, 2010
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer C642 CL
Exp
June 2010
Hi Peter, that would be great but I've just found out off another forum that the campers get a different wristband to the day visitors, so might not be possible but will try :Smile: if not theres always next time

Shell

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
Newbury Mortorhome Show

Hi all ,I will be going on Saturday, just a thought .I have had 2 items on the free ads. 1 Harrison deluxe Motorhome Awning for Coachbuilt, item 2 milenco external thermal blind, if anyone is interested please contact me and I will bring along to the show ,both are in first class condition, thanks Tony Morris

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Help.. because of circumstances at home I can't always book in advance for the rallies etc. I am now in a position where I may be able to go to this show..... I am too late to pre-book ....

two questions..... does anyone know the price for the weekend (arriving on the Thursday afternoon) if I am not prebooked.

and ..... does this mean I cannot arrange to be with the Funsters in their designated area.:Sad:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Joy - from their site
Could be worth a phone call to see if you couls get into the "Funster" area ? :Smile:

Unfortunately pre-booking for this show has now closed, however we would still love to see you there. Simply turn up and pay on the gate.

• Arriving on Thursday £36.00

• Arriving on Friday £34.00

• Arriving on Saturday £30

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
thanks Dixon, will go and try and phone.... Hopefully will be able to make it and look forward to seeing you and Barbara again.

Don't forget if you looking for me in a crowd I cut all my hair off so please don't miss me. .... Am still looking for those books for Barbara and if successful will bring them.:thumb:

OP
OP
novawight

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Joy - from their site
Could be worth a phone call to see if you couls get into the "Funster" area ? :Smile:

Unfortunately pre-booking for this show has now closed, however we would still love to see you there. Simply turn up and pay on the gate.

• Arriving on Thursday £36.00

• Arriving on Friday £34.00

• Arriving on Saturday £30

Being a Newbie who do i phone to see if I can get into the Funster area,:Smile:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
If you look on this site Link Removed and go to "contact Us" on the left side panel, you will find all of the contact numbers & EMail addresses :Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Help.. because of circumstances at home I can't always book in advance for the rallies etc. I am now in a position where I may be able to go to this show..... I am too late to pre-book ....

two questions..... does anyone know the price for the weekend (arriving on the Thursday afternoon) if I am not prebooked.

and ..... does this mean I cannot arrange to be with the Funsters in their designated area.:Sad:

Do try to get to our area, lots of smiles might help. The staff at Warners shows are pretty famous for being inflexible, but if your smile is wide enough, you never know::bigsmile:

I will have the marquee up, so even if you can't park with us, you will still be able to pop over and see us:Smile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Del Just been on the phone and they don't open until Monday morning....:Sad:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Joy - as Jim said, wait until Monday and pile on your charm & put your "little girl lost" voice on. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back