Possible Alternative to Endless Breeze? (1 Viewer)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
This looks like a possible alternative to the Endless Breeze. Cheaper but at 12" in diameter should shift a similar amount of air. But it only comes with crocodile clips for 12 volts so you would probably want to add a suitable 12 volt plug. The reviews are a bit misleading as they mostly refer to another version sold with a solar panel.

amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LX7C0NO/

A1yxKVcLm-L._SX569_.jpg

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
I can vouch for endless breeze we are in Italy near to Rimimi and its so hot and humid we cound'n't live without it!! It's been on continually for 2 days.

Reactions: DBK

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
We have 2 endless breeze on our van and they have been faultless for the last 2 years. I would not be without them in Spain, South of France or Italy. @DBK you will need to buy one and review and tell us the results and the price!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I recall that I put info of these greenhouse fans on other threads about the Endless Breeze etc ... I don't know if anyone bought one though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We have 2 endless breeze on our van and they have been faultless for the last 2 years. I would not be without them in Spain, South of France or Italy. @DBK you will need to buy one and review and tell us the results and the price!

I recall that I put info of these greenhouse fans on other threads about the Endless Breeze etc ... I don't know if anyone bought one though.
I've got an Endless Breeze and it's brilliant but this one is about half the price so I was hoping someone would take the plunge and buy one. Then give us a report ! :)

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
I've got an Endless Breeze and it's brilliant but this one is about half the price so I was hoping someone would take the plunge and buy one. Then give us a report ! :)
I’ve just ordered two to get the discount. Will be here Saturday but they won’t see proper use until Croatia in July.

Last edited:

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I thought that they are supposedly very noisy?

Do you mean the Endless Breeze fans? The only noise is from the amount of air they're shifting and on the lowest setting, which is usually enough, quickly become unnoticeable. We've got habitation aircon but in most continental places it takes too much amperage - although it is obviously superior to any kind of fan the Endless Breeze made our Italy trip much more comfortable.

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007

That last portable fan closely resembles one I bought that would run off a 12v socket or D Type batteries. I had to get rid of it because it was very noisy and stopped me getting to sleep. I don't remember where I bought it, but it wasn't Roadpro so theirs might be quieter.

Ceiling fans in a MH??? :Eeek:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Ceiling fans in a MH??? :Eeek:
For those with higher ceilings maybe ... I just saw them and thought the info might be useful to someone! :rolleyes:

... useful to keep your gremlins happy ... :D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I’ve just ordered two to get the discount. Will be here Saturday but they won’t see proper use until Croatia in July.
... did they arrive????

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry really effective, lightweight but solid and so very quiet. The proof of the pudding will be how it copes with Croatia in the summer.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
No it came with a plug and the 12 volt thing and two things to attach it to a battery and something for it to be connected to the solar.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back