Hymercar (1 Viewer)

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Does anyone have one of these or know about them? I've been looking at the layout and seem to be adequate for what we'd need but some of the photo's supplied on the site don't fit the diagram. Just wondering.

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Does anyone have one of these or know about them? I've been looking at the layout and seem to be adequate for what we'd need but some of the photo's supplied on the site don't fit the diagram. Just wondering.

Put the site on Sue...then we might all have a clue:Doh:

OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Put the site on Sue...then we might all have a clue:Doh:

Hymer.com.

The lay out we'd be interested in is the C322. I like the idea that the bed could be left made.
The layout for the c320 looks diff to the pictures or am I just nitpicking (don't answer that !)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Hymer.com.

The lay out we'd be interested in is the C322. I like the idea that the bed could be left made.
The layout for the c320 looks diff to the pictures or am I just nitpicking (don't answer that !)

It does look different...one looks made and the other looks slept in:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• car-int-2-s.jpg
    car-int-2-s.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 35
  • hymer-car-interieur-4-tn.jpg
    hymer-car-interieur-4-tn.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
sue1959

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back