• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Almost brand new adult trike for sale (1 Viewer)

PeeAndDee

Free Member
Aug 20, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 740
Exp
3 months
Hi

Sadly we have to sell an almost brand new Jorvik folding red Dutch trike complete with Shimano gears, removable front wicker basket, lights, horn, etc. Brand new they cost £429 and we only bought it in December 2017 so the trike is only 6 months old and has only been ridden twice for a total of about 5 miles so the condition is absolutely mint and we are looking to sell it for £250 which would be a real bargain for somebody.

We bought the trike for my wife to use on our motorhome trips but a medical condition with her knees means that she is unable to pedal any type of bike.

We live in Cumbria and the trike would be difficult to ship safely so either the buyer would have to collect or alternatively as we are currently touring Europe and will be returning to the UK in just over 2 weeks we could if necessary deliver the trike free of charge if the purchaser lived close to our route home from Folkestone to Cumbria.

As I said the trike is perfect and is only for sale because sadly my wife's knees cannot pedal any bike.

Attachments

• IMG_2682.JPG
    IMG_2682.JPG
    452.7 KB · Views: 199

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
So sorry your wife isn't able to enjoy the trike.
I may be interested if it's not sold before I can try it. I'd be able to come to Cumbria mid-June.

OP
OP
P

PeeAndDee

Free Member
Aug 20, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 740
Exp
3 months
So sorry your wife isn't able to enjoy the trike.
I may be interested if it's not sold before I can try it. I'd be able to come to Cumbria mid-June.

It is a real pity her knees are not up to it as I also bought myself a new bike but I can continue to use mine around home.
We are actually away on holiday from June 10th to June 26th, hopefully the bike will sell as it really is nice, I know as I tried it myself before buying, but if you did want to view and try the bike my daughter and son in law will be at home whilst we are on holiday if you did want to visit.

Sep 28, 2017
Audenshaw Manchester
Funster No
MH
Compass 180 Rambler
Exp
2017 Just started as Retirement looms in August
Would it be possible to reserve this till Later tonight,I think its ideal for my Sister in Law but won't be able to see her till tonight about
it

Thanks

OP
OP
P

PeeAndDee

Free Member
Aug 20, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 740
Exp
3 months
Sorry
Would it be possible to reserve this till Later tonight,I think its ideal for my Sister in Law but won't be able to see her till tonight about
it

Thanks
Sorry been out all day and wifi on this site is poor, please let me know as and when you can

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 28, 2017
Audenshaw Manchester
Funster No
MH
Compass 180 Rambler
Exp
2017 Just started as Retirement looms in August
Very kind of you to reserve it ,unfortunately my sister in law loved the trike but doesn’t think she will be able to use it so sticking with the mob scooter,it’s a great price I’m sure you won’t have any problems selling

Thanks

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
We are actually away on holiday from June 10th to June 26th, hopefully the bike will sell as it really is nice, I know as I tried it myself before buying, but if you did want to view and try the bike my daughter and son in law will be at home whilst we are on holiday if you did want to visit.
Ok thanks, I'll be in touch nearer the time.

But please don't hesitate to remind me if you think I might have forgotten and it's still available!

OP
OP
P

PeeAndDee

Free Member
Aug 20, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T Line 740
Exp
3 months
Ok thanks, I'll be in touch nearer the time.

But please don't hesitate to remind me if you think I might have forgotten and it's still available!
Thanks for your interest but the trike has been sold

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back