Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Hi.
Can anyone advise me on where I can get a hydraulic levelling system fitted. In one of the MMMagazines there was a company advertiseing who would pay the ferry over to I think Belgium if you bought there system, but I can't find the advert.
Thanks Wobby :thumb:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi wobby is this for a Euro van? if so the only ones I have heard of were being fitted by transleisure, who as you know have gone belly up, cost I believe was about £2500.

There's also these from camping world which dazzer posted in answer to a question on facts: Link Removed maybe linda could get them?

Olley

OP
OP
Wobby

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Olley I know Transleisure when't bust because the ------- took £1000 of my money with them.
The System they sold seems not to be up to all they said about it, so I am looking to have a full hydraulic system fitted to my Carthago Chic. I know that there is a company that will do the job but can I find them!:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Wobby, Towtal were also offering hydraulic systems....., may be worth giving them a ring, they are a genuine bunch and service for us at any rate, has been excellent so far. I picked up leaflets on the levelling system when last there.

Laurie

OP
OP
Wobby

Wobby

Free Member
Aug 26, 2007
Hailsham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks Laurie
Have been in contact with Total and booked my MH for the Leveltronic system in Dec. The boss is away on Hols till Monday, but they were able to make a booking but I have to ring back to sort out the price. They seem like quite a helpfull friendly bunch and you are the 5th person to recomend them.
Wobby:thumb:

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Motorhome levellers

Hi Wobby,

Don't know if you are aware of this company, but I came across their website recently.

The do fully hydraulic levellers and whilst I don't know the company, the system looks pretty good.

Expensive but it may be a case of getting what you pay for.

http://www.southdownsmotorcaravans.co.uk/accessories/ep-hydraulics/index.htm

Regards
Bryan

Nov 15, 2007
Nottinghamshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20+ but 30+ as a tugger
Leveltronic follow up

Thanks Laurie
Have been in contact with Total and booked my MH for the Leveltronic system in Dec. The boss is away on Hols till Monday, but they were able to make a booking but I have to ring back to sort out the price. They seem like quite a helpfull friendly bunch and you are the 5th person to recomend them.
Wobby:thumb:

Hi Wobby,

I am interested in the Leveltronic system and I see from your post here that you were to have it fitted in Dec last. How did it go? Are you pleased? Rude question but what did it cost?

many thanks

Vennwood

May 3, 2008
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A class Carthago Chic I47
Exp
34 years
Hi Wobby,

Contact : AS Air Suspension UK - Tel 01925 241200 they are near Warrington
or if you're going to the Western MS show at Malvern they have a stand there.
The air suspension they fit is from the Netherlands so I guess the Hydraulic Levelling is too !

Good luck
look out for J 333 OEY

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back