Donnington Park viewing spots? (1 Viewer)

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Camping at the WSBK later this month and as I have only been briefly before I wondered if anyone could recommend good places to view the bikes from. We're allergic to catch fencing and grandstands so isolated bits of normal fencing would be our preference as we like to be fairly trackside.

Thanks (y)

Chipster

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Getting there!
I used to like Craner all the way up to Schwantz. See the drop down exit from Redgate. Fairly open there. Although it will be busy for SBK. Most of Donnington is good. The opposite side infield is even better if you can get. It’s higher up.

PhilG

Free Member
Mar 8, 2016
leicester
Funster No
MH
euramobil 810
Exp
since birth
I stopped going to Donington cos its hard to get close anywhere decent,and they made the top end of the circuit out of bounds, but we usually watched from the inside, halfway between the old Hairpin and Starkeys.. you get to see them for a fair bit, even if its not close up. And its WSB so a big screen might make you decision easier.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
I used to like Craner all the way up to Schwantz. See the drop down exit from Redgate. Fairly open there. Although it will be busy for SBK. Most of Donnington is good. The opposite side infield is even better if you can get. It’s higher up.
Yeah, we always watched on the infield, by the old Spitfire. Got a superb view :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back