Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
hi all
i need the email of the preston branch and head office of brownhills which i think is the Newark branch will fill you all in larter :thumb: .
Many Thanks terry

OP
OP
Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI

HI thanks
for that need to make sure these are the right emails cos sending letters of complaint :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI

HI ROBIN
Do not want to say to much one here .got letters to send by post and emails as well just can not find email to send to as you no all to do with trading standards :thumb:

OP
OP
Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
you are right only a online form

have you read and printed the aftersales statment !

sorry not sure what you mean do you mean the form on trading standards site .just had a pm from a family wanting to poss meet us on the way to disney

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I have just collected my new HYmer from Preston, can you pm me with your problems in case they occour with me please.
They have had a big changeover of staff, for instance the chao we negoiated with from the October and placed the order for us is no longer there and there are some new faces.

searider

Free Member
Jun 19, 2009
north lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low profile,
Exp
3 years
Hi Terry , as mentioned earlier have you read the aftersales statement,
also the if your sales invoice is like mine you will find an interesting paragraph relating to used vehicles on the reverse side near the bottom,
I am also in dispute with them over some legal stuff and will spill the beans when its dealt with ,
From my experience complaints/ warranty are dealt with on their terms only if youre lucky.
best of luck searider

S

Shubberdog

Deleted User
HI thanks
for that need to make sure these are the right emails cos sending letters of complaint :thumb:

A letter of complaint about Brownhills, Well there's a supprise :shout: :cry:

chas

Free Member
Nov 24, 2007
west midlands
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
32 long years !
So people are still actualy buying from Brownhills, it beggers belief. :Eeek::Eeek::Sad:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
hi all
i need the email of the preston branch and head office of brownhills.....

Good luck with e-mailing them... my experience suggests that they may, at some point, block your e-mails !!

Complaints are best made in writing and sent by by recorded/special delivery... it's essential to keep good records in case you need to pursue any problem through the courts.

Good luck :thumb:

manu54

Free Member
Jan 26, 2010
Essex
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
18 years
Some people ,may be a few ,might have had a good experience at BROWNHILLS. . . .but why take the chance of a disaster buying from them when there is lots of choice when it comes to spending thousands.

Surely, motorhomers new and old must read the forums and mags. :roflmto:

OP
OP
Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
hi all

HI ALL
I iam not a big fan off brownhills after getting my mhome off them 9 months ago but all the work on it is being fixed and paid for by brownhill will let you all no how i get on

OP
OP
Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
hi

Good luck Terry......keep us informed ! ! :whatthe:

HI Thanks for that
I talked to one off the main people at head office called Mrs Rowland and she said all work will BE don and paid for by them .I was told by brownhills maintenance chaps if she give the go ahead all things will be sorted .The damp in the garage will be worked on now and new doors will be ordered and put on when i get back from my hols .:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back