italy meet (1 Viewer)

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
hello every one ?? just wondering how the meet in italy is going on ? ::bigsmile:
sorry everyone got my dates mixed up has not even started yet haha sorry

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
hello every one ?? just wondering how the meet in italy is going on ? ::bigsmile:

The meet in Italy is ...
... a thing that I am looking forward to.
With only a week before we leave sunny (at the moment) N. Devon we'll be starting to sort out our packing, documentation, road checks, etc.,:Cool: etc.,:Doh: etc.:shout: and by the time next Friday arrives we'll be straining at the leash to be away.:thumb:

John

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
we'll be starting to sort out our packing, documentation, road checks, etc.

Done that twice already.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can't wait for the off on May 10th.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
We are on the Midday train on the 14th, planning!!! what's planning:ROFLMAO:

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Ready & rearing to go :thumb:
Crossing via Tesco Tunnel on Sunday 9th May, noonish
See you in Metz or maybe Luzern depending on the weather

Happy Daze
Chrisboyo:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::RollEyes:

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!

Dont know how you got the dates mixed up, you were supposed to be house minding for us since the 14th April?????

Have you managed to find a new Motor home yet or are you content squatting at our's :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
dogmanlpool

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
Dont know how you got the dates mixed up, you were supposed to be house minding for us since the 14th April?????

Have you managed to find a new Motor home yet or are you content squatting at our's :ROFLMAO:
didnt ye get me text ?? am still squatting at yours but av got a tent up in the back ? had a miss ap with a chipp pan:Eeek: ?? dnt worry though pat the builders are just putting the new footings in on wednesday seen that they had to demolish the house but apart from that the fish are fine :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:lots of love DOGMANLPOOL X:thumb:
P.S NO MOTORHOME YET BUT ON THE 10TH OF MAY WILL BE IN EUROPE DOIN SUM CAMPING WITH THE HIYENA ? SO MITE CUM AND SEE YE ? AND THE GOOD THING WE WILL ONLY HAVE TO DIGG 1 HOLE FOR JAN AND THE HIYENA HAHAHAHA :thumb:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
We love italy and would have liked to do this ...:cry:

but time simply does not allow especially after being trapped in Thailand for a month! But will be heading for Lake Garda (4th year on the trot) August via Metz and Lucern YIPEE! but some company would have been fun......:cry:

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
digging hole

didnt ye get me text ?? am still squatting at yours but av got a tent up in the back ? had a miss ap with a chipp pan:Eeek: ?? dnt worry though pat the builders are just putting the new footings in on wednesday seen that they had to demolish the house but apart from that the fish are fine :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:lots of love DOGMANLPOOL X:thumb:
P.S NO MOTORHOME YET BUT ON THE 10TH OF MAY WILL BE IN EUROPE DOIN SUM CAMPING WITH THE HIYENA ? SO MITE CUM AND SEE YE ? AND THE GOOD THING WE WILL ONLY HAVE TO DIGG 1 HOLE FOR JAN AND THE HIYENA HAHAHAHA :thumb:

wot chip pan???? have you forgotten patrick doesnt know what the kitchen looks like only what a take away menu does.

hows the goldfish getting on

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back