Forest Row, East Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
Link Removed

Link Removed
Hi guys,
Just fitted these, the ones Les got from USA were a tad too expensive inc. the postage.
These were £80 each, delivered, aluminium, waterproof, double locked and bolted to the Nav via the bottom C channels. BTW pin clearance is about 4 cm so careful hooking up!
Will fit them sideways when I get back to UK because one of the electricl hook ups needs moving. With the new plating on the Nav can now safely move heavy stuff from the 5er to the Nav and better payload on the 5er
Well pleased.
JK
(message to Z, "blog back")

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I used to have demountable campers in the past (European not USA) and a few years ago in Germany a navara was available at 3500kg at a price!. Just out of interest, how have you managed to get yours replated?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
I used to have demountable campers in the past (European not USA) and a few years ago in Germany a navara was available at 3500kg at a price!. Just out of interest, how have you managed to get yours replated?

Done via Calder Leisure who supplied the 5ver.:thumb:
They had one of thier coverted Nav's (Hitch, brake conroller & rear air suss) tested by SVTech who issue the upgrade plate.:thumb:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Done via Calder Leisure who supplied the 5ver.:thumb:
They had one of thier coverted Nav's (Hitch, brake conroller & rear air suss) tested by SVTech who issue the upgrade plate.:thumb:

Thanks! To 3500kg??

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back