gazz

Formerly "gazznhelz"
Mar 16, 2010
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
i need a couple of bits to replace broken things in my van, but not sure where to get em from,

i have the seitz windows with the integral flyscreens and blinds, the ones that the flyscreen pulls down, and the blind pulls up,
the little plastic pegs that connect the finger and thumb release thingies to the rods that run the width of the blind, and release the blind from it's hooks have broken,

i'm hoping i can get just the bits i need and not have to replace the whole blind assembly, i cant remember which bits the pegs are on, think it's the bit you squeeze to release, but it could easily be on the rods, anyone know and point me to where to get em from,

also, i have a fiamma turbo vent polar, it's playing up... fan speed fluctuates, dying component of bad solder joint, wondering if anyone has had this problem and fized it without replacing the controll board??

but i want to replace the circular fly mesh with the new type plastic finger guard, anyone know if they are interchangeable? i dont mind making new screw holes, but if they the hole it mounts in is different i'm stuck.

where to get the new type finger guard from and a part number would be very handy too, tried the fiamma site but they just list the mesh, and not heard back from my enquirey about the finger guard thing.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
wow Johns Cross internet must be down:ROFLMAO:

give Johns Cross a ring for help

R

reader

Deleted User
Dont hold your breath on getting info out of seitz (dometic) emailed and phoned several times, phone always busy-leave your number touch, and no response to emails and all I wanted was to know a paint colour of an outside window surround!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Col447

Free Member
Aug 24, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Waiting for delivery !!!!
Exp
3rd M/H
Try the Italian Fiamma site they have a section for service and if I remember there are pictures of all their different products with part No's. they even replyed to me very promptly when I had a very tech question about one of their awning parts.
Hope this helps Colin

Link Removed

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
4 hours.

I'd already rung 999 but when I couldn't give your address they sort of lost interest and got quite rude.

Brian,

Well it used to be there, seems there is now a limit on the number of characters in the address details ??

Peter

Funster No : 1134
About Me: Swift & AutoCruise Main Dealer in East Sussex

Dont time fly, Funster 1134 and what we up to now:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back