Wintonian

Free Member
Nov 30, 2009
Brittany, France
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Does anybody possess a workshop manual for the FIAT Ducato base vehicle for a 1992 Hymer 564 1.9 Turbo Diesel?

I have heard that the ones advertised on eBay are not very good - even if they are not scams.

So if anyone has one lurking, unwanted, on their bookshelves, I would be very happy to buy it.:Smile:

MIN663

Free Member
Sep 19, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
1 year
Does anybody possess a workshop manual for the FIAT Ducato base vehicle for a 1992 Hymer 564 1.9 Turbo Diesel?

I have heard that the ones advertised on eBay are not very good - even if they are not scams.

So if anyone has one lurking, unwanted, on their bookshelves, I would be very happy to buy it.:Smile:

Hi Wintonian,

Dont know if these are the same ones for sale on ebay, but i bought one from here Link Removed for my 1989 Hymer, Peugeot base vehicle but same manual covers mine yours and Citroen.
They have all the main info needed but some of the pictures are not the best of quality.
I also bought a cd copy off ebay prior to buying above, Total waste of money:Doh: pics just one big smudge and was just badly photocopied pics of above manual burnt onto a cd. (you gets what you pay for)

Hope this helps

Cheers Min :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back