essex
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
Hi Papajohn,
There is a C/Club Cl called Whitehall farm, Fobbing, Stanford -le-hope SS17 9HN
Just off the A13 Five Bells Roundabout. I think there is two pubs there not to far, they are within walking distance. :thumb:

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
thanks guys.:thumb:
both look suitable but scotjimlands looks my best bet as its closer to southend, my destination.
thanks again.
john.

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
hi,
does anyone know of a stopover near southend on sea or westcliff on sea in essex preferably near a pub.
john

Hi John,there is a c/c cl quite close to Southend with a pub at the bottom of the road.Contact Mrs.Foster 87 Rayleigh Ave. Leigh-on-sea SS9 5DL (01702 524411)i've stayed there myself it's not bad.:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi

another Cl at Rayleigh near Leigh on Sea
Link Removed

Hi John,there is a c/c cl quite close to Southend with a pub at the bottom of the road.Contact Mrs.Foster 87 Rayleigh Ave. Leigh-on-sea SS9 5DL (01702 524411)i've stayed there myself it's not bad.:thumb:

Same one ... :ROFLMAO:
Mrs H Foster
Braehead
87 Rayleigh Avenue
Leigh-on-Sea
SS9 5DL
England
Telephone - 01702 524411

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi,

This is a CC ,CL just at the top of my road and its on the No9 Bus route direct into Southend, there are 2 pubs within 5/10 mins walk and a supermarket about the same the Bus stop is within 2/3 mins walk, the information is quiet old so don't take the prices as fact but the CL is there and well used.

R. W. Avery, Flemings Farm, Flemings Farm Rd, Leigh-On-Sea. 1ac, el pts, shingle & sand beach 3m, open Easter—Oct, advance bkg req to 10 Wensley Ave, Woodford Green, Essex 1G8 9HE [Tel: 07986 591420], £4.50, awning 50p

Google Map Link, The CL is shown as a loop just below the Google marker if you switch to the Satellite view

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sourc...rm Rd, Leigh-On-Sea&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

hope it works

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi,

This is a CC ,CL just at the top of my road and its on the No9 Bus route direct into Southend, there are 2 pubs within 5/10 mins walk and a supermarket about the same the Bus stop is within 2/3 mins walk, the information is quiet old so don't take the prices as fact but the CL is there and well used.

R. W. Avery, Flemings Farm, Flemings Farm Rd, Leigh-On-Sea. 1ac, el pts, shingle & sand beach 3m, open Easter—Oct, advance bkg req to 10 Wensley Ave, Woodford Green, Essex 1G8 9HE [Tel: 07986 591420], £4.50, awning 50p

Google Map Link, The CL is shown as a loop just below the Google marker if you switch to the Satellite view

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sourc...rm Rd, Leigh-On-Sea&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

hope it works

hi enodreven,
got mixed up with sites :Doh: stayed at the other one on rayleigh ave, £7 inc electric.
saw a swift carerra in a driveway on the main road, yours?.
beer and food at the silver jubilee then some rowdyness and more beer at the oakwood.
john.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi, John

Hope you enjoyed yourself and at £7 it sounds like good value, we have a Bessacarr E735 which is on the driveway,

Brian

hi enodreven,
got mixed up with sites :Doh: stayed at the other one on rayleigh ave, £7 inc electric.
saw a swift carerra in a driveway on the main road, yours?.
beer and food at the silver jubilee then some rowdyness and more beer at the oakwood.
john.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back