Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
please do not laugh but trying to find bread tray (seems highly recommended ) to make up anti-slip mats My problem is I do not know what they look like. went to have a look at local supermarket and there were all kinds of trays!!! Can anyone kind enough to upload a picture so I know what I am looking for Thanks so much

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
like this , then cut the sides off

Product_Catalog

Upvote 0

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Dont have a pic to upload but its the ones all the loaf's of bread sit in they are normally piled up on top with a gap at front to get the loaf out.

They are plastic criss cross affect if that sounds right.

I just googled it on google images and shows you pics of it.

Gerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
B&Q in the building supplies side have lightweight plastic squares, same primciple as the bread tray £4.08 a square, they stand about an inch thick and about 12inch square, and they clip together to make a run.

Just a suggestion for those that cant find bread trays.

Upvote 0

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I was just gonna say, I really really wish that those of us that don't have bread trays already could get them (well just the one each LOL) legitimately.

Anyone volunteering to test em? Haven't got a marsh just handy at the mo!!

We got rather stuck at Easter even having - we honestly believed - made the correct sort of judgements about where we put the van - and I have absolutely no desire to repeat that experience ever. OK the amount of rain and the duration of it was excessive; that doesn't happen 'all the time' by any stretch and it got sorted with the use of pidgin French etc, as things do, but I just worry about stuff like that .....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Little Johnny's mother sent Little Johnny to the store to get a loaf of bread. Little Johnny was coming home from the store,swinging the loaf of bread in one hand with the other hand in his pants pocket.

Along come Priest Joe and he thought to himself, "This is a good opportunity to say something from the bible to Little Johnny." He walks up to Little Johnny and said, "I see Little Johnny that you have the Staff of Life in one hand. What do you have in the other?"

Little Johnny replies, "A loaf of bread Father."

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back