Hello from the Highlands and help with plugs please. (1 Viewer)

5kh0

Free Member
Mar 29, 2010
Strathpeffer, Highlands
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
Newborn
Hi everyone. I have just joined the ranks of motorhome owners and collected my new Lunar Champ from a Perthshire dealer some 150 miles away.
We caravaned for many years, but sold the last one about five years ago. However, I have been restless since, and after much tooing and froing decided to leap back in there, but this time to do it right.
Can't wait to hit the road.
I do have one problem however, and would appreciate any advice. The two small sinks are without plugs, and I have failed repeatedly to find the right size. I have amassed a significant collection from online stores, but still can't get the right size. The waste tapers from approx 29mm to 33mm. I have bought 1 1/4 .....too big, 7/8.......too small. Does anyone know where I can source some plugs. Surely the Lunar can't have unique wastes.
Happy travelling ............................Kenny

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
The ones supplied with the Bessacarr are oversize and cover the sink hole rather than fit in it... and it works fine:winky:

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
A warm welcome from Glen Haggis, and if you get half as much fun from this site as I do, then I'll have had twice as much fun as you...

Sorry I can't help woth your plug. I had my own waist problem some time ago, but I've managed to shed quite a lot of pounds to keep within the van limits.

Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

spiritsfree

Free Member
Mar 12, 2010
Sandy, Beds.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Have a word with John Cross who sells motorhomes....he may be able to help.

Enjoy your new motorhome and all of your travels in her.:thumb:

Geoff :Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
The waste tapers from approx 29mm to 33mm. I have bought 1 1/4 .....too big, 7/8.......too small. Does anyone know where I can source some plugs. Surely the Lunar can't have unique wastes.
Happy travelling ............................Kenny

Hi, from another haggis muncher ::bigsmile:

Standard sink waste is 1 1/4 " 32mm but you say that it's too big.. that is very odd.

shortcircuit

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Funster No
A brand new motorhome without sink plugs? Surely the dealer should supply?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
5kh0

5kh0

Free Member
Mar 29, 2010
Strathpeffer, Highlands
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
Newborn
Thanks to all

Thank you to everyone for your warm welcome . Nice to hear there are some other members of the haggis appreciation society out there. mine are of the vegitarian variety though.
I think I am going to enjoy being part of the travelling set, and look forward to bumping in to some of you guys around the country.
Thanks also for your help with the plugs. My quest continues, but I'm sure I will get there.
All the best

Kenny

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
plugs

Hi and welcome, have you tried phoning the dealer you bought the truck from, we are certain they will send you some in the post.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back