Free Member
Sep 6, 2007
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Well it's only taken me two and a half years to do it properly. It was pockmarked with black mold and heaven only knows what. I've cleaned it before but wasn't able to get the black marks off till now. It has taken me about 9 hours hard graft to get it this clean. Still got to polish it tomorrow.

Before:
Link Removed

After:
Link Removed

Anyone who says "you missed a bit" will be stuffed and mounted on the roof. :whatthe:

::bigsmile:

mark e

Free Member
Sep 29, 2007
Rhondda Valleys, S Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Year 3 of ownership !
Funilly enough i done mine on sunday :Smile:

Took me about an hour using motorhome cleaner, put it on a slant and made my way front to back. Even put the 3 roof vents up to pull out all the twigs etc.

Only bad thing was needed to wash back of motorhome as all the crap came down the back :Doh:

Been out tonight to polish the black streaks off. Used MER polish :thumb:
Ps Just looked at the photos, WOW, excellent job !!

Locky

Free Member
May 28, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 months and loving it
You have put me to shame......i would be happy if i could get mine looking as good as the before photo!

M will attempt it at the weekend, but then again i am sure i can find a better way to spend 9 hours. After all it will only get dirty again.

Well done though it does look fabulous.

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

G4GMO

Free Member
Sep 6, 2007
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
You have put me to shame......i would be happy if i could get mine looking as good as the before photo!

M will attempt it at the weekend, but then again i am sure i can find a better way to spend 9 hours. After all it will only get dirty again.

Well done though it does look fabulous.

:thumb:

Well I am a bit pedantic and did a bit at a time washing off the cleaner. You'd be surprised at what shine is hidden under all that dirt, I was. And yes I can find a better way to spend 9 hours but it had to be done, I just couldn't stand the sight of it any more and the neighbours look out over it too and need to keep them happy. :Blush:

Anyway think I deserved a :drink:

OP
OP
G

G4GMO

Free Member
Sep 6, 2007
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Funilly enough i done mine on sunday :Smile:

Took me about an hour using motorhome cleaner, put it on a slant and made my way front to back. Even put the 3 roof vents up to pull out all the twigs etc.

Only bad thing was needed to wash back of motorhome as all the crap came down the back :Doh:

Been out tonight to polish the black streaks off. Used MER polish :thumb:
Ps Just looked at the photos, WOW, excellent job !!

What surprised me when I cleaned the roof vents is that they were white not a dirty cream colour. Blimey you must work fast an hour (?), I probably spent an hour moving the ladder around backwards and forwards. :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back