Seacroft, Cromer (1 Viewer)

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Always fancied trying out this site in Cromer but each time I've tried to book it has been full :Sad:. As Emily doesnt go back to school until next Tuesday I thought it would be nice to have a couple of nights away in the Roller Team. Yippee the two nights we are going away were available at Seacroft so tomorrow afternoon, after Emily has sailed in a competition at Wroxham Broad we are off.

To everyone, whether you are staying at home or going/gone, have a lovely weekend.

Dale, Graham & Emily

Apr 30, 2008
South Beds
Funster No
Exp
27yrs ish
Always fancied trying out this site in Cromer but each time I've tried to book it has been full :Sad:. As Emily doesnt go back to school until next Tuesday I thought it would be nice to have a couple of nights away in the Roller Team. Yippee the two nights we are going away were available at Seacroft so tomorrow afternoon, after Emily has sailed in a competition at Wroxham Broad we are off.

To everyone, whether you are staying at home or going/gone, have a lovely weekend.

Dale, Graham & Emily

Yep, Lovelly site & location. Don't forget to check out what's on at the theatre at the end of the Pier. Good walking distance along front

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DandG5515
Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
We're back and what a lovely time we have had. Seacroft is a nice site that makes it easy to walk into the Centre should you wish or to East or West Runton. We did look to see what was on at the Theatre but there wasnt until next Friday and Sat. The site has its own bar that has entertainment ( should you want it ) and they served food which was very reasonable. Will go back again when we are not away with Emily sailing. Forgot to mention she won last Saturdays competition and when we looked at the trophy it had also been won by Saskia Clark who won Gold in the 2008 Olympics and by Elliott Willis and Nic Asher who are competing in the 2012 Olympics.

Dale

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back