Jun 9, 2009
Dover, Kent
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since April 2009.
Hi All :winky:

I am looking to purchase a chrome exhaust pipe trim for a Fiat Ducato 2.8td. Can anybody out there please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Green Machine

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
E bay HERE
Any large exhaust fitting centre
Peterborough Motor Home Show
you need to measure the OD of your exhaust
Geo

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We needed a trim pipe when the end of the exhaust rusted. I bought one through eBay (December 2007) which was about 10 cm or so long, fitted that and it seemed to do the job. However, we got back from one trip about a year later and there it was, gone - the screw which held it on must have come loose.

I decided to buy a longer trim and got one like Link Removed. It has the same sort of screw fitting so I also bought an exhaust bandage and wrapped that round both trim and exhaust pipe to stop the screw coming loose. So far so good.

As Geo says, make sure you measure up properly to get one the right size.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Free Member
Oct 4, 2009
Tyne and Wear
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi,

I have just ordered one on the phone from my local motor accessory shop and will get it tomorrow. The cost is £10 (bought unseen)

I could have popped into Halfords and probably got one off the shelf but I have stopped using them now. I prefer to support the little guy. There are some reasonably priced items in Halfords but not many. The essential things for vehicles are usually a lot dearer.

BTW A Fiat Ducato 2.8 tail pipe is 54 mm diameter.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi,

I could have popped into Halfords and probably got one off the shelf but I have stopped using them now. I prefer to support the little guy. There are some reasonably priced items in Halfords but not many. The essential things for vehicles are usually a lot dearer.

Nice one, well done:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back