• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Very Hi Spec Wildax PVC better than new (2 Viewers)

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Custom built Wildax Aurora on LWB Fiat Ducato
First registered October 2012
Mileage 20,000 Length 6.4m

WildAx Aurora XL with the following spec alterations
Upgrade to Fiat Ducato L4H2 from standard Citroen L3H2
Vehicle ordered with extra options
White paint
Heat reflective windscreen and side cab windows
Rear view Camera with shelf for screen
Folding electric mirrors including intergated Dab Aerial
Cruise Control
Fog lights
Climate control
Five 16 ins Aluminium Wheels
Rain/dusk sensors
Headlamp washers
Rear mudflaps
Front Mudflaps
Day running lights
3rd ignition key
Hill Assist
Traction Control
Upgraded Front Suspension to Heavy Duty VB Coils
VB Air Assist Rear Suspension with individual controls at drivers seat
Spare full size wheel fitted under van

Motorhome Extras
Underslung 20 litre refillable LPG Tank
White with blue piping Leather Seating in cab and Dinette by Regal
White Suedette Seating in rear lounge/beds by Regal
Memory foam insert to bed area
Pull out frame to make 2 twin beds into v. large double
Upgraded heavy duty commercial load bearing flooring in rear
Upgraded Truma controls to digital management display
Replaced Truma mother board to optimise benefits of new controller
Second Leisure Battery (both Leisure batteries replaced Summer 2015)
Isolation Switches to both Leisure Batteries 2015
Dometic Roof Air Con with remote control (Heat and Chill)
Fiamma turbo vent with thermostat in rear fan light
Fiamma 2 way extractor fan in toilet/shower room
SammiSolar Sat dish/solar panel upgraded to twin LMB transpoder
2.5kW inverter (Also wired to Dometic Air Con)
Tel Air Battery management system
Ctek battery to battery charger (replaced 2017)
Cat 1 Alarm upgrade to OutSmart the Thief Tracker & Immobiliser
Tow bar and single electrics (13 pin)
LPG and CO/soporific alarms (plus backup own Battery powered alarm)
mains socket in rear under bed
mains socket on rear kitchen wall
usb socket on rear of kitchen wall
water filter tap on kitchen unit
2 usb socket in cab
Remi IV Front and Side Cab Blinds
Quilted External Cab Screen Cover
BBQ LPG Outlet
Prostor Awning
SOG fitted to toilet
Brackets & sockets for TVs in front dinette area and rear lounge
Ventura Pro AVN S9000 GPS Navigation and entertainment centre with DAB radio module
Fiamma Ladder
Fiamma Twin Bike Rack

Service and replacement history
New Gas regulator fitted Aug 2017
Serviced every year, Aug 2017 5 year service included change cambelt
Replaced standerd 85A Engine battery with 120A Battery (Spring 2015 to maximise Battery to Battery setup)
New 4 Continental All Season tyres fitted Aug 2017 (replaced on age not wear)
Hab checked every year paperwork can be seen
Summer 2017 returned to Wildax for full 5 year condition review
February 2018 New Fiat ABS pump fitted by Fiat Professional Garage warranty for 2 years

£42,000 Incl VAT £35,000 Ex VAT incl GST

For further info contact Sue Falloon
pm on forum or email: wanderingyp@gmail.com

Aurora XL photos.jpeg-1.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-2.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-3.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-4.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-5.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-6.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-7.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-8.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-9.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-10.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-11.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-12.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-13.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-14.jpg
Aurora XL photos.jpeg-15.jpg

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Nice van!

No mention of engine size, power output, manual or comfortmatic gearbox, unless I missed something in your post?

Also, unable to see type and capacity of fridge (compressor or absorption [3-way])?

Last edited:
Reactions: p-c
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Wondering too if there is any payload left.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mother Ship

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Nice van!

No mention of engine size, power output, manual or comfortmatic gearbox, unless I missed something in your post?

Also, unable to see type and capacity of fridge (compressor or absorption [3-way])?
It's a Fiat Maxi 2.3 130 manual 6 speed gearbox.
Fridge is Thetford 90l 3 way

OP
OP
Mother Ship

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Wondering too if there is any payload left.
We don't have a problem keeping within payload and carry 2 electric bikes, m'home type washing machine etc. We travel and stay away in excess of 6 weeks and carry everything needed.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Post deleted.

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We don't have a problem keeping within payload and carry 2 electric bikes, m'home type washing machine etc. We travel and stay away in excess of 6 weeks and carry everything needed.
What is the plated weight?
As a matter of interest, what were the axle weights when you weighed it fully loaded?

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Lovely, beautiful van that and fully loaded, what's with the vat aspect, you never usually see vans advertised with and without the vat price? Its used 2012 model.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Why VAT on a private sale? Or have I missed something?

If it was originally purchased by someone who is VAT registered and they purchased it for a legitimate business purpose they would have claimed back the VAT on the sale.

When that happens and the vehicle is sold the selling price can have VAT added and if the next buyer is also VAT registered they can claim it back again and then add VAT to the price when they come to sell it. This goes on until it's sold to someone who isn't VAT registered and so can't claim it back and then also is not allowed to add VAT to the price when they sell it.

It happens all the time with commercial vehicles and cars. It's less common with leisure vehicles because they don't tend to be bought for commercial purposes.

OP
OP
Mother Ship

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Lovely, beautiful van that and fully loaded, what's with the vat aspect, you never usually see vans advertised with and without the vat price? Its used 2012 model.
I have quoted the VAT and Non VAT price because it depends who it is sold to. When I bought the van I bought it as an export to Jersey, Channel Isles which is VAT exempt (GST is the tax in Jersey and this was paid on import) so the VAT has not been paid on this van. If it is sold to someone in Jersey then they would buy it without VAT. If it is sold in the UK I will import it to the UK and pay the VAT on it, hence if you are a buyer in the UK the VAT price applies. The van is often in the UK and no problem to be viewed and sold in the UK.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I have quoted the VAT and Non VAT price because it depends who it is sold to. When I bought the van I bought it as an export to Jersey, Channel Isles which is VAT exempt (GST is the tax in Jersey and this was paid on import) so the VAT has not been paid on this van. If it is sold to someone in Jersey then they would buy it without VAT. If it is sold in the UK I will import it to the UK and pay the VAT on it, hence if you are a buyer in the UK the VAT price applies. The van is often in the UK and no problem to be viewed and sold in the UK.

What would happen if you sold it to a Spanish resident ? BUSBY..

OP
OP
Mother Ship

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
What would happen if you sold it to a Spanish resident ? BUSBY..

The same as if sold to a French, German, Italian, Chinese, American, Indian resident etc. Etc.
Since I am not a resident in any of those countries I could not import it to any of those countries, so in the VERY unlikely event of selling a right hand drive vehicle to a resident of one of those countries if they buy in UK (with VAT paid)& pay customs & import duties themselves on importing to their country of residence. If buy non vat in Jersey they would have to pay VAT equivalent on importing to their country of residence.
Since you are asking such irrelevant questions since it appears from your profile you are not a Spanish resident then maybe you have the time to do a search on this forum where you will find lots of posts about importing vehicles to various countries.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
The same as if sold to a French, German, Italian, Chinese, American, Indian resident etc. Etc.
Since I am not a resident in any of those countries I could not import it to any of those countries, so in the VERY unlikely event of selling a right hand drive vehicle to a resident of one of those countries if they buy in UK (with VAT paid)& pay customs & import duties themselves on importing to their country of residence. If buy non vat in Jersey they would have to pay VAT equivalent on importing to their country of residence.
Since you are asking such irrelevant questions since it appears from your profile you are not a Spanish resident then maybe you have the time to do a search on this forum where you will find lots of posts about importing vehicles to various countries.

Sorry i asked,,Was enquiring for a friend who lives in Isla Plana Spain,,Think you need to chill out a bit,,,BUSBY,:mad::mad:

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Am I missing something. I bought a 2012 Burster in 2014 and I'm happy to sell it for £42,000 tomorrow. Confused Are PVC vans really that good?

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
Am I missing something. I bought a 2012 Burster in 2014 and I'm happy to sell it for £42,000 tomorrow. Confused Are PVC vans really that good?

Although i own a PVC and love it i don't know how they justify the prices new..No there just compact,,BUSBY:D

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It's all in the quality of build and the fittings. Being a PVC is irrelevant, you can get a new PVC from Europe for that price but you get what you pay for, in general terms of course. :)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Some are some aren't ... whilst I have no wish to upset the poster a new one is around £50k (although I appreciate it may not have all the bells and whistles of this one) but after all this is now a 6 year old PVC so it would have to be very, very good for that money.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I can't understand why people question the price, if Sue had not put VAT on the listing and you saw £42000, and that figure is more than you want to spend on a 2012 motorhome, you move on. :rolleyes:

There are loads of things out there, that I think ' I would not pay that ' but I don't contact the seller and ask why is it so much money, :D but I might try my luck with a cheeky offer. :LOL:

I have seen the motorhome a while ago, and it has only done 20000 miles ours is a 2012 and with 55000 miles in 6 years, can't wait to advertise it. :rolleyes: :LOL: Bob.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks for thinking of me. I chatted to Sue through the Wildax forum. Very nice van and we would love a 4 berth wildax but this is out of our price range.
Glad you saw it . Hope your sking is going well!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back