Anyone any Experience of these LPG Gas Heaters Please? (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Ive had the propex and i think the output is a bit low for comfort i cant see the output of the truma personally i would have an eberspacher out of the three, better outpu,t deisel you always have onboard anyway and when wilding in the cold you dont need to get gas so regularlyi wouldnt describe ebers as unreliable most run for ever even unserviced

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Ive had the propex and i think the output is a bit low for comfort i cant see the output of the truma personally i would have an eberspacher out of the three, better outpu,t deisel you always have onboard anyway and when wilding in the cold you dont need to get gas so regularlyi wouldnt describe ebers as unreliable most run for ever even unserviced

Its experience like yours that sways me back to Diesel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
only downside with the deisel heaters is they do need a lot of current on start up and will not start if batteries are low my son sometimes has to run van engine to get it going but he only has a small leisure battery due to lack of space in a t4

Urs4_2008

Free Member
Aug 12, 2016
Vestskogen, Norway
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I
Exp
Since 2009
Its experience like yours that sways me back to Diesel

I've had several of Truma Gas Air heaters and different webasto diesel heaters, and I'd select a diesel heater 10 out of 10 times. Running off the vehicles built in diesel tank, it generates so much heat (configured and mounted correctly and correct dimension) that you can ventilate a lot more, getting rid of humid, stale air and still not freezing ones toes off. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back