Lunar champ A601 (1 Viewer)

Nov 9, 2011
N Somerset
Funster No
MH
C class Swift Bolero
Exp
Hi
Having not long acquired a 08 champ I was hoping someone can tell me how to completely empty the fresh water tank. When I undo the screw cap on top of the tank there is still a couple of inches of water left in it. I have no manual and the person I bought it off didn't bother emptying the last bit !! but as we are in for a cold snap thought I had better try and completely empty it. There is a white plastic T shaped plug bit in the tank that might be a drain but wanted to make sure.

thanks Mart

OP
OP
animal
Nov 9, 2011
N Somerset
Funster No
MH
C class Swift Bolero
Exp
Thanks for reply that's what I was thinking !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
animal
Nov 9, 2011
N Somerset
Funster No
MH
C class Swift Bolero
Exp
Hi Stitchesnfluff Got me tank drained took a chance and pulled the T shaped arm and the drain plug was on the end. Bit of a weird system having to put your hand in the water tank to empty it but seems to work !! Thanks again for help though.
Mart

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hi Stitchesnfluff Got me tank drained took a chance and pulled the T shaped arm and the drain plug was on the end. Bit of a weird system having to put your hand in the water tank to empty it but seems to work !! Thanks again for help though.
Mart
Similar system on my Pilote. Now Have a big label (in french) in my Le Voyageur stating fresh water drain but cannot find a drain plug at all........ Simply have to run the tank dry and then leave all taps open - at least until I find the solution to it.

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
but as we are in for a cold snap thought I had better try and completely empty it.

It won't matter if it freezes it has plenty of room for it to expand and do no harm. It's the taps,pump and shower head that must be run dry.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back