Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Hi first night in our new van Adria Matrix M670SL but bedroom seems cold can't see where the air heating ducts are , anyone point me inthe right direction ducts in lounge are working ok

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
Don’t think it will help but our Adria A class has the vents around the base of the rear bed, including two into the garage below the Bed,

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
If your bed is over the garage try putting the heating on in there if there is any .

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Hi all
Thanks for the replies I have traced the pipes they go along the sides of both single beds but no outlet as far as I can see however there are two squares of wood each side at the headboard end which are blanked off I don't know if they are supposed to be or not.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
If you check the pipes closely, you'll probably find that they have small slits made in them for the warm air to percolate out, along the edges of the bed. Just make sure the pipes haven't been turned and no longer blow in the desired direction.

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
How's playing scrabble in the bedroom gonna generate heat are we playing it the wrong way

MannClan

Free Member
Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
hi trout bum we have the 670SL and there are no vents for heating in the bedroom. the only vent is in the toilet. so the only heating is provided by the pipes that run either side under the bed frame. not the best but haven't really suffered and we always use the van in the winter. try leaving the bedroom door open and the heating on in the main area (only on EHU obviously- gas far too expensive)

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Thanks for taking the time to reply Mannclan just got the van and think it's the bees knees but only motorhome I know that has no heating in the bedroom especially when there's a heating outlet in the garage , think a wee bit of brain work and diy needs to be done

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme 680ST
Exp
We have an Adria Coral Supreme and we have a heating vent in the bedroom. Our hot water heating system is under the end of the bed...so it's always cosy in bed. We have found, though, that the electric heating is NOWHERE nearly as efficient as the gas.....so to overcome this we give the leccy a boost from the gas periodically...we do have LPG refillable so the gas is quite cheap. We absolutely LOVE our Adria.... a wonderful design in every way....mind you they are designed by women:D enjoy yours.

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Hi Pia,
Yeah love my Adria as well great build quality and design discovered the heat pipes run along side the single beds I'm thinking of taking of one of the blank ends and fitting a heating outlet butterfly hopefully this will put some heat in the bedroom and make it cosy

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
There is no way we .. (I) would want blown air heating in the bedroom. It's far too dry.

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Good for you but difficult enough waiting for Adria coming up for sale without trying to get one with alde heating just grateful to find this one I'll make it cosy , just love the interior and quality and not a rattle or squeak when driving

Reactions: Pia

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
Had the van less than a year and mightily impressed as well. Better built than previous Rapido along with some nice features and better use of space. If you look at any Truma v Alde debates in the past year you will find me one of the first on saying I would never go back.

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
There is no way we .. (I) would want blown air heating in the bedroom. It's far too dry.
We turn the heating down very low at night as we like a cool bedroom...we like it warm during the day so one of us will turn the thermostat up at around 07.00 in the morning ......everyone is different.

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Just looking to make it warm take the chill out before bed and if grandkids are with me it's more comfy for them if it's nice and snug at bedtime , going to look at the tv bracket above fridge looks like it will only take an 18 "tv see if I can adapt it for our 21" avtex.

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Drayton, Norwich, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Many years towing and Moho since 2004, presently Adria Coral 690SP Platinum.
Good for you but difficult enough waiting for Adria coming up for sale without trying to get one with alde heating just grateful to find this one I'll make it cosy , just love the interior and quality and not a rattle or squeak when driving
Have to agree with you on the quality and interior layout, we on our 3rd Adria Coral in 14 years. Also as you say not many about and made a mistake of changing our 2nd Adria for a Dethleffs Black Magic, wrong decision got rid of it for another Coral 690 after only 9 months. Well pleased with the Brand and model.

Pia

Free Member
Jan 16, 2017
staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
Have to agree with you on the quality and interior layout, we on our 3rd Adria Coral in 14 years. Also as you say not many about and made a mistake of changing our 2nd Adria for a Dethleffs Black Magic, wrong decision got rid of it for another Coral 690 after only 9 months. Well pleased with the Brand and model.

There are more Adria's on the continent...expect to see more about here too as our local Adria dealer is rushed off his feet....it's good to see a few Adria owners on here...ours is a Coral Supreme 680ST and we love it to bits..... the perfect layout for us :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back