• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Brand new mini twin tub washing machine (1 Viewer)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Is there anyone in Spain at present that would like to buy a mini twin tub washing machine ?
It's brand new and still in the box ....i thought I'd use it on my travels but as yet I've just been using laundarrettes. It's a handy piece of equipment if your on a site with no launderette and have the means to hang washing out to dry etc.
It's the latest model and I paid £85 for it it's not been out box I'd accept £70 and can deliver it on route if your in South East Spain.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I would have it as mine is very old and starting to play up, but we are in the Alps and not coming back to Spain until next winter.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Is there anyone in Spain at present that would like to buy a mini twin tub washing machine ?
It's brand new and still in the box ....i thought I'd use it on my travels but as yet I've just been using laundarrettes. It's a handy piece of equipment if your on a site with no launderette and have the means to hang washing out to dry etc.
It's the latest model and I paid £85 for it it's not been out box I'd accept £70 and can deliver it on route if your in South East Spain.
Good price as they are £99 now !
http://www.johnscross.co.uk/products/twin-tub-washing-machine.html

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jammel1980

Free Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hockley
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Top Driver 68
Exp
Hi, we are interested. where abouts in Spain are you? We are near Malaga

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I have one in my shed as I carried it around for years but rarely used it. Easier to stop on a site and do a big wash now and then.
Possibly useful for those whose religious convictions prevent them from ever going on a site.

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
I am not religious, but currently off site using ours (Bought from @jezport) in Morocco.
Site elecs over here often won't run the fridge, never mind 200w for the washer. Slow cooker is on as well!

Gets put into use every time the clothes run out and we can't turn the bedding any more!

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I'm currently in Valencia region in gandia working my way south. I'll be travelling all the way down south then back up via Portugal but no set timescale as I've another 9 months to do it in.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I have one in my shed as I carried it around for years but rarely used it. Easier to stop on a site and do a big wash now and then.
Possibly useful for those whose religious convictions prevent them from ever going on a site.
I'm never on a site but I have so many clothes with me I can manage between laundarrettes.
Because I don't stay in one place more than a couple of nights and park offsite I can't hang washing outside to dry...so it's probably more suited to someone who uses campsites as they can dry outside.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
My washing machine does not rely on electricity,,,comprises of a bucket,,air tight lid and an old fashioned ponch,,,Works perfectly,,BUSBy,,

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
I'm currently in Valencia region in gandia working my way south. I'll be travelling all the way down south then back up via Portugal but no set timescale as I've another 9 months to do it in.

Are you not going over to the Canaries??? BUSBY,,

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Are you not going over to the Canaries??? BUSBY,,
Undecided Busby..but probably not
That was my original plan but when I made it I hadn't been in mainland Spain before and now I have I'm not sure I can spare 3 months to go to gran canaria and I think any shorter wouldn't justify the £1200 ferry costs

Morocco is still a possibility though but I need to ask my insurance about that

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
Undecided Busby..but probably not
That was my original plan but when I made it I hadn't been in mainland Spain before and now I have I'm not sure I can spare 3 months to go to gran canaria and I think any shorter wouldn't justify the £1200 ferry costs

Morocco is still a possibility though but I need to ask my insurance about that

Fully agree,,think the only thing the Canaries offer that is better than mainland Spain is the nights are milder in the winter,,Found Grand Canary expensive at the side of the mainland,,Nice though,,BUSBY,,

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Fully agree,,think the only thing the Canaries offer that is better than mainland Spain is the nights are milder in the winter,,Found Grand Canary expensive at the side of the mainland,,Nice though,,BUSBY,,
Yes I like it because of the around warmer climate ...but by the time I was thinking of taking the van over it will be warmer on the mainland too so probably no point.
I always found it cheap enough there though.
I think like the mainland it jist depends where you go.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
This is still available....be in alicante from tomorrow. Still heading south

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I can tell you, northern raider bought his at the same time I did for my mum and she's now got at least 1000 miles on the clock.:LOL: She swears by the spinner and uses it almost daily. Her automatic will be obsolete shortly.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Tam go into a really busy aire/site and ask if you stick a sign up in the office door, toilet doors , payment machines etc Surely someone would buy it.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Tam go into a really busy aire/site and ask if you stick a sign up in the office door, toilet doors , payment machines etc Surely someone would buy it.
Too much hassle lol ....im never in one place more than 2 days

If I don't get it sold just now it will jist be well travelled by the time I get back to UK and I'll sell it there

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back