Adaptor for gas bottles in The Netherlands? (1 Viewer)

Badboo

Free Member
Nov 23, 2016
Northern Portugal
Funster No
MH
McLouis Mc2 72 motor home
Exp
This our first!!
Hello all,

We're traveling North from France into Belgium and then the Netherlands. Can anyone confirm if I need an adaptor for gas bottles that are available in Belgium or the Netherlands if I've been using French gas bottles?

Cheers.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
I think, but could be wrong, you'll have to get an adaptor AND a cylinder in the Netherlands

OP
OP
Badboo

Badboo

Free Member
Nov 23, 2016
Northern Portugal
Funster No
MH
Exp
This our first!!
I think, but could be wrong, you'll have to get an adaptor AND a cylinder in the Netherlands
Thanks.
I don't mind buying the bottle. In fact I'm hoping that I can but I'm not sure if the bottles are the same as in a france or if they'll require an adaptor

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Thanks.
I don't mind buying the bottle. In fact I'm hoping that I can but I'm not sure if the bottles are the same as in a france or if they'll require an adaptor
As you've already got a French adaptor, is it not possible to get another French cylinder?

OP
OP
Badboo

Badboo

Free Member
Nov 23, 2016
Northern Portugal
Funster No
MH
Exp
This our first!!
As you've already got a French adaptor, is it not possible to get another French cylinder?
Not sure if you can buy them here from outlets. The one we have is from when we had a French address.
Will be definitely giving it a go before we leave France. I just wanted to confirm the situation in Belgium and The Netherlands. Ive found a couple of motorhome outlets in Belgium on Google Maps so we'll seek them out for some advice.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back