Fed up with digital (1 Viewer)

Oct 23, 2009
Anglesey North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2010
That’s it after my weeknd away and ever fluctuating digital TV signal i’ve decided to bite the bullit and get a satellite system fittted probably a dome type. Anyone know of an installer in the North Wales area or alternatively / North West or even a Nationwide .
Thanks in advance

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Don't know if this is any good to you, he's very highly regarded in all that he does, tell him that Mel B told you to contact him.:Smile:

http://www.davenewell.co.uk/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
That’s it after my weeknd away and ever fluctuating digital TV signal i’ve decided to bite the bullit and get a satellite system fittted probably a dome type. Anyone know of an installer in the North Wales area or alternatively / North West or even a Nationwide .
Thanks in advance

Hi fellow teleaddict
We tried our digital tv for the first time before easter (avtec) near Malvern, brilliant picture and 65 channels. Much better than our virgin media at home which continuesly locks up. When we get digital in our area I think I will ditch Virgin.

regards
spongy

T

TomTee

Deleted User
I can thoroughly recommend Leisurepower in Warrington. Over the years they've fitting the following for me: Satellite dish, satellite dome, reversing camera, cruise control, solar panels and Airride air suspension.

I'm currently having a new Tracvision dome fitted along with a 135 amp solar panel on my latest motorhome. My previous dome was a Camos.

Every job that they've done has been professional and first class.

www.leisurepower.co.uk

And I have absolutely no connection with them, apart from being a satisfied customer!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back