Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
:Smile:Might be trekking down that end of the world myself with my dog and disabled wife, whereabouts is a good place?::bigsmile:
Kennygd

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
OK - which one of you is going to Cornwall ?:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Hi
Another great place to wild it is on the B3301 between Gwithian and Porthreath massive layby overlooking the Atlantic:Smile:look at my pic

Jackie

Free Member
Feb 12, 2010
Funster No
cornwall wild camping

Im new on this site and on computer just to let you all no the place you are talking about are what we call the north cliffs. It has now been taken over by national trust so no over night camping now which is a shame as we used it alot just for a nite away from home .

Chudders

Free Member
Jan 17, 2009
Newquay, Cornwall
Funster No
:Smile:Might be trekking down that end of the world myself with my dog and disabled wife, whereabouts is a good place?::bigsmile:
Kennygd
If you want a commercial site with some of the best toilet/showers I ahve come across. Toilets and showers in individual cubicles, heated, music playing. Try
Carnon Downs Caravan Park.
Hard standings and very big pitches. Fully serviced pitches. (Electric, fresh water and waste point) Plenty of room for your Tag axle and easy access off of the A 39. Truro about 4 miles and bus route outside site, Falmouth about 6 miles.
I don,t have any connection with the site, just like staying there with my Euramobil Tag axle
Regards, Dave

cornishaich

Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
Marazion

am wild camping at marazion looking out on to the beech:thumb:

I will keep an eye out for you. If down by the wall is busy try just along the road to Helston, between the roundabout and the chinese restaurant as there are big laybys either side of the road and good for overnighting.

Harry

MIN663

Free Member
Sep 19, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
1 year
I will keep an eye out for you. If down by the wall is busy try just along the road to Helston, between the roundabout and the chinese restaurant as there are big laybys either side of the road and good for overnighting.

Harry

Second that, drive past there all times of year always 1 or 2 motorhomes parked up for the night. Never bothered or moved on.

Min:thumb:

mejulie

Free Member
May 22, 2010
Caversham,Reading
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Second that, drive past there all times of year always 1 or 2 motorhomes parked up for the night. Never bothered or moved on.

Min:thumb:
I agree,we sometimes travel down a day early and stay there overnight before heading off to where we are booked in. Fantastic dog beach too at Long Rock, 10 minute drive away, free parking too.

Canned Heat

Free Member
Jul 30, 2009
Lancs ( at the moment )
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
0 yet :))
Hi.
Heading off to West Cornwall next monday night, my first trip in the new van, will be parking up at Marazion for a brew and a paddle ::bigsmile:. Will get the kettle on if any funsters are around.

steve.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back