Any solos travelling Spain Portugal from Jan 18? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I sail on the 12th January having been living in the mh full time now since August it can't be much colder there than it is in UK just now lol.

I plan to land Santander and head over to around Barcelona and trundle down the east from Jan till end of March....then head from Cadiz to gran canaria for a few months then see how things go

Empyrean

Free Member
Jan 7, 2018
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2012
Just joined this site and am pleased to see there are so many other adventurous soloists! I have travelled in France and Spain several times, sometimes meeting up with others, sometimes alone.

I'd like to try other parts of Europe whilst also recognising that Spain is probably the best place to get some winter sun. I also agree that it's important to get along with any travelling companions! All that to say that I'm hoping to get wheels rolling in the next few weeks (certainly by end of Feb) heading for Spanish sun and it would be nice to know there are others on the road with whom to meet up for however long. I rather like the ad hoc meet up thing - sending a "where are you" message and catching up with someone. I'm not really a planner...lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: CWH

Linda18

Free Member
Jan 8, 2018
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since 2003
I am off to Spain end of February. I use Santander ferry now as I can only go for 6 weeks until I retire next year. It takes me 3 days to get to Mojacar on a lovely site right on the coast. I use a site in Burgos, one in Madrid and one in Fortuna de Banos on the way down. Good German vet there too.

Eeyan

Free Member
Jan 28, 2018
Funster No
Hi all,
I'm currently in Southern Spain, en-route from Morocco, heading back to reality at month's end. I therefore have some time to kill, if any solos (or otherwise) could do with some company.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
Hi all,
I'm currently in Southern Spain, en-route from Morocco, heading back to reality at month's end. I therefore have some time to kill, if any solos (or otherwise) could do with some company.

If your Cadiz way? Carnival week has just started which looks quite interesting with street band and stuff every street you go down lol. Great party atmosphere there this afternoon- will be taking it all in again this evening :)

Attachments

• 6D1E0E9A-1A74-4E22-A0EE-626F1CDD50DF.jpeg
    6D1E0E9A-1A74-4E22-A0EE-626F1CDD50DF.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 17

Eeyan

Free Member
Jan 28, 2018
Funster No
Hi freespirit. I'm in Conil De la Frontera, so not so far from Cadiz. Carnival sounds like fun. Can you recommend a campsite/whatever? Do the festivities last all week?

Awayoflife

Free Member
Jan 30, 2016
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Neismann birscoff flair
Exp
On and of for many years now permantley
hi. Going to be in Spain/Portugal as from November 2018 until at least April

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun