Scarborough (1 Viewer)

Nov 23, 2008
Funster No
Just arrived in Scarborough for a couple of days no sign of parking restrictions on the seafront yet ,we can still park up for24hrs for £6.00 and its stopped raining.If PapaJohn reads this maybe he can point me in the direction of a local filling station that dosnt mind me using my lpg filling adaptor.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Just arrived in Scarborough for a couple of days no sign of parking restrictions on the seafront yet ,we can still park up for24hrs for £6.00 and its stopped raining.If PapaJohn reads this maybe he can point me in the direction of a local filling station that dosnt mind me using my lpg filling adaptor.

welcome to sunny scarborough...make the most of today as tommorow is winter again...:ROFLMAO:

sorry cant really help with the LPG question as i'v never had the need.

i think there are only two places you can buy it.

one is on the left just past B+Q on the A64, if they still do it as it was recently taken over.
IF its still there, the pump is in full view of the pay kiosk.

the other place is the BATA depot opposite morrisons on the A64..turn right at the Morrisons roundabout and follow the narrow lane.
i think they fill for you so may not allow adaptors.

there may be more i dont know of.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello coroner.
Cant help with the gas Q sorry.
When you say you can park on the sea front , do you mean the stretch of road under the bridge past the amusements towards the sea life centre?
Have you parked overnight there ,before ?
Bev

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hello coroner.
Cant help with the gas Q sorry.
When you say you can park on the sea front , do you mean the stretch of road under the bridge past the amusements towards the sea life centre?
Have you parked overnight there ,before ?
Bev

parking is restricted to the seaward side on the actual prom (ticket machine)....marine drive is marked bays...mostly nose/tail in though there are some parallel bays further round.

check the times as if you buy a ticket close to the end of the daily parking restriction time...usually 9am to 5pm but will be signed on the machine....it continues the next day up to the number of hours paid for.
ie: buy a 4hr ticket at 4pm it will expire at 12noon the next day.
if that makes sense ?

OP
OP
C
Nov 23, 2008
Funster No
pappajohn thanks for the info may have a look at the one opp morrisons tommorrow bev we park on marine parade just passed the coastguard station on south bay the bays by the ppumping statiion have enough room to jut out at bit and are sheltered by a wall a bit have looked at using sealife car park bbefore but found it full of boy racers that was last august

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back