Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Morning all

Can anyone recommend any sites in the Malaga area with pitches plus rental accommodation? My son and girlfriend are joining us next week for 6 days flying into Malaga. We are currently on Almayate that is very nice, by no means full and on the beach, sadly no rental. I was hoping for Cabopina near Marbella where I know they have great rentals, but that looks fit to bursting! Going to have a look at Valle Niza Playa a bike ride from us later.

Any other suggestions or recommendations would be great!

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Morning Dave, we are at Almayate as well, pitch 243.
Some tugger friends of ours have had family come out to them and stay in their caravan. But they explored the possibility of renting an apartment at Torre just down the road and I think they found one at about £30 a night. They used www.homeaway.co.uk

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Morning Dave, we are at Almayate as well, pitch 243.
Some tugger friends of ours have had family come out to them and stay in their caravan. But they explored the possibility of renting an apartment at Torre just down the road and I think they found one at about £30 a night. They used www.homeaway.co.uk

Many thanks for the info and I will have a gander later as I’d be quit happy to stay put here to be honest. I’m nipping out on bike to take a look at the site up the road Valle Niza Playa as it has rentals and is quit near. We’re on 442 by the way, will pop by later to say high. Thanks again for info:)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Laguna Playa in TDM has bungalows. Or as said, rent an apartment or hotel room there, plenty there and a great town if you haven’t been ( I’m biased as we lived there!)
Torre Del Mar.

https://www.lagunaplaya.com/en/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Laguna Playa in TDM has bungalows. Or as said, rent an apartment or hotel room there, plenty there and a great town if you haven’t been ( I’m biased as we lived there!)
Torre Del Mar.

https://www.lagunaplaya.com/en/
Thanks Dave, out on my bike but will have a good look later. Thanks for link, looks ideal to be honest.

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Dave Can't help with suggestions, But very happy with trike rack.Thanks again.Chris & Jean. Happy travels.(y)

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Hi all

Not much about at all around Malaga I'm afraid so probably going with a site outside of Malaga that can offer pitch plus rental and then hire a car which will come in handy plus enable me to be able to collect son from Airport and drop off again.

Thanks for the help though, much appreciated.

@kip Chris, pleased your pleased with the rack and happy travels.

Reactions: kip

joka250

Free Member
Jul 29, 2017
Fylde Coast.
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1985
Hi all

Not much about at all around Malaga I'm afraid so probably going with a site outside of Malaga that can offer pitch plus rental and then hire a car which will come in handy plus enable me to be able to collect son from Airport and drop off again.

Thanks for the help though, much appreciated.

@kip Chris, pleased your pleased with the rack and happy travels.
Just a thought if hiring a car. Many of the airport based rental companies offer stupidly low rates at this time of year, worth a trawl of internet. Like gold price changes day to day.

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Just a thought if hiring a car. Many of the airport based rental companies offer stupidly low rates at this time of year, worth a trawl of internet. Like gold price changes day to day.

Just had a quick look and your spot on with lowest coming in at £21 for 10 days!

Apr 25, 2014
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Overhead cab
Exp
8 years
There are two campsites at Torre del Mar (we prefer the one nearest the town). We really like Torre (out of season). You can get buses everwhere and I'm sure you'd easily find a resonable hotel/apartment to rent.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back