Free Member
Feb 5, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
since 2003
Hi, Another Andy here , yep another one . Not to get mixed up I call myself AndyV.
I have been living in France on & of for many years, since retirement a permanent resident. Was a proud owner of a Pilot Galaxy for many years & travelled pretty extensively all over France. We bought the van here in France (LHD) as all our touring was on the Continent. At that time we had a large dog & needed the extra space. The old Pilot was showing its age & no matter how hard I tried including so called professional help never managed to stop leaks from the roof . It was also decided to downsize now that there is just the two of us, not that the Pilot was huge but really just had enough of the leaks. After a lot of searching both the internet & foot slogging found exactly what we are looking for, at least I hope it is, a Burstner Ixeo time 590. The models vary to the ones you buy in the Uk. On the continental ones we have a larger freezer instead of the oven in the UK ones , just to name a few, there are others. I managed to get a very low mileage one ,13 thousand Ks on a 14 plate. It is a special edition one they call the fifty five , all singing all dancing gismos & gadgets. I can't list them all yet as I am not in possession of it yet, being prepped. Will let you know when I get it. In the mean time thanks for letting me join & will be pleased to know how other Billy Buster are doing

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Welcome @AndyV new van sounds lovely.

Jul 4, 2016
sidcup
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic c line 5.0
Exp
a few years
hello and welcome

OP
OP
AndyV

AndyV

Free Member
Feb 5, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
since 2003
Thanks for all the welcomes. Finding the forum a great place to be for most information concerning Motorhomes.

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and a warm welcome from us.
Thanks for all the welcomes. Finding the forum a great place to be for most information concerning Motorhomes.
If you pay a subscription there is a wealth of information available that you can't access as a non-subscribed member. Plus you will be able to have more than 5 posts on the forum.

OP
OP
AndyV

AndyV

Free Member
Feb 5, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
since 2003
View attachment 211607 and a warm welcome from us.
If you pay a subscription there is a wealth of information available that you can't access as a non-subscribed member. Plus you will be able to have more than 5 posts on the forum.
So how do I do that. Might be a bit difficult me living in France. Do they accept PayPal

OP
OP
AndyV

AndyV

Free Member
Feb 5, 2018
France
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
since 2003