Praise where praise is due... (1 Viewer)

Jan 14, 2015
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726G
Exp
since 2014
Broke down last night on the M25 at 9pm, I have breakdown via the Nationwide Flexi plus account, the very helpful guy at motorway control services (Josh) even rang them for me, they (Rachel) called me back within a minute or two and the whole process from start to finish was pain free partly I think because communication was excellent, Kartec brought both me and my box trailer all the way back to base 135miles job done. motorhome 7.5m and trailer 4m.
Very happy to recommend having the Flexi plus account, it costs me £10 a month, account service charge, after last nights events and response, worth every penny.

As for the motorhome? there will be a separate thread.

Dec 3, 2007
bristol
Funster No
MH
fiat autotrail imala 730
Exp
since 2005
Good to hear you had this good service, i also have the same nationwide account but have not needed to use it as yet, my account has gone up to £13 per month ?? still good value,

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Broke down last night on the M25 at 9pm, I have breakdown via the Nationwide Flexi plus account, the very helpful guy at motorway control services (Josh) even rang them for me, they (Rachel) called me back within a minute or two and the whole process from start to finish was pain free partly I think because communication was excellent, Kartec brought both me and my box trailer all the way back to base 135miles job done. motorhome 7.5m and trailer 4m.
Very happy to recommend having the Flexi plus account, it costs me £10 a month, account service charge, after last nights events and response, worth every penny.

As for the motorhome? there will be a separate thread.

As a recent subscriber to the Nationwide Flexi Plus account it's reassuring to hear you are pleased with the service received.

I hope it's not something too complicated or expensive to get your MH back on the road.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
Brilliant service-got my van back from Bon in Belguim when it blew up .Reimbursed my flight/hotel etc.Also covered my wife when she went to New Zealand (travel ins).

OP
OP
vin.egan
Jan 14, 2015
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 726G
Exp
since 2014
Good to hear you had this good service, i also have the same nationwide account but have not needed to use it as yet, my account has gone up to £13 per month ?? still good value,

Oops, yes, forgot about the increase, £13 a month, still good value.

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Good to hear positive reports here.

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
I've been with Nationwide for many years, and am seriously thinking about upgrading to the plus account, there seems to be other benefits as well..

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
We've just upgraded our Nationwide account. With 2 vans, a motorhome and motorbike, its a no brainer. Not sure about the phone insurance though as we both have old Samsung mobiles and don't have receipts to prove we own them.

Feb 19, 2015
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I have the Nationwide cover as well and a couple of years ago I had a broken coil spring on my car which ripped its way into the tyre so it was undriveable. Nationwide arranged recovery and had it transported 120 miles to my local garage without a quibble. I broke down 18:00 Sunday and the car was at the garage by 11:00 the next day so full marks from my experience.

Nevis

Free Member
Sep 24, 2017
Scottish Borders
Funster No
Hi Folks,
We have claimed on the Nationwide Flexplus insurance on three occasions. We were never asked for proof of purchase but had to have registered our phones when we opened the account. Hope it all gets resolved quickly for you.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have a nationwide account and a Lloyds platinum which has similar breakdown insurance BUT only up to 3500kgs.
The phone insurance I used when I dropped the wifes I phone 4 breaking the screen, I had to pay the £150 charge and then when I got it back found the repair would have been under £100 for a proper screen repair. :cool::(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back