Malaga Monte Parc Holiday Village - Spain (1 Viewer)

Big Momma

Free Member
Oct 3, 2009
Funster No
This site has a great review in an Essential European Sites Guide. It offers large pitches and some very good 'winter' tarrifs for long stays between October & March. Just wondered if anyone has experience of using this site and if so, is it as good as the review makes it out to be ?

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Just wondered if anyone has experience of using this site and if so, is it as good as the review makes it out to be ?

The Big Pitch Guide wrote a report on this site last year for the ARV Magazine - when the owners built a number of RV pitches and offered them for a ten year lease at varying degress of 'comfort'.

I have had several replies from satisfied visitors to Monte Parc so I can only assume they are doing something right for RV'ers, at least.

Site Sp-28 in the BPG.

OP
OP
B

Big Momma

Free Member
Oct 3, 2009
Funster No
Yes I was reading the pitches for RV's and 10 year lease with 3 options for upgrade to your chosen pitch - wooden decking, rockery with lighting, additional party deck and BBQ area, Storage facility and even a Jacuzzi. Only 15 mins from Malaga Airport. Sounds really tempting because although you purchase the pitch on a leasehold basis you can still tour around and if you want to hire out your pitch the owners will take care of this on your behalf. There are two sayings that spring to mind - Don't look a gift horse in the mouth or If it appears to good to be true it probably is :shout:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Detourer

Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
There are 4 RV pitches at MMParc. In fact there are 3 RV's there at the moment.....all MHF members I think.

Although the plots are for lease they can be rented daily.

The owner, Lorrain, took over a very run down site a few years ago and has thrown huge amount of cash and time at it [giving herself a heart condition as a result:Sad:]. Swimming pool, bar, shop, large toilet block etc etc.......

The site is between Alhuarin el Grande [where I live] and Alhuarin de la Torre i.e. 6k each way. I should be remembered that this is very much a rural site/location NOT a packed and active Costa location.......that's about 35 mins away, as is Malaga Airport.

They will store vehicles and/or keep towed vehicle while you are away.

No, nothing to do with the site.......I wish......just that I like to see hard work rewarded and she has given loads of that........We [Desert Detours] use the site as a start/meet for our Moroccan and Andalucian tours :winky:

www.malagamonteparc.com

Ray

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
This looks like somewhere we would come to as we go to Benalmadena a lot and thinking next visit it will be in the Motorhome.

Dale

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back