Toilet fluid.. Availability In Calpe, Spain (1 Viewer)

May 24, 2014
North Devon
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 2013
Anyone know where we can purchase toilet cleaning fluid in or around Calpe, Spain?
Looks like Aldi /Lidl no longer supply in Spain

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Aw, go on then since no one else has helped you out........

Use any cheap biological ( colour) washing liquid or tabs. Cheaper and way nicer than that awful chemical thetford stuff. Works just as well and a fraction of the price.
Available at any lidl, Aldi, or any other supermarket. Own brand stuff will do. Around €3 for a litre, and water it down 50/50 if you like. I don't think anyone ' in the know' uses blue anymore. Honestly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.

Use any cheap biological ( colour) washing liquid or tabs. Cheaper and way nicer than that awful chemical thetford stuff. Works just as well and a fraction of the price.
Available at any lidl, Aldi, or any other supermarket. Own brand stuff will do. Around €3 for a litre, and water it down 50/50 if you like. I don't think anyone ' in the know' uses blue anymore. Honestly.

And you shouldn’t need to use anything in your Carthago with a sog system :)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009

Agree

In UK they are labelled 'BIO' but in a lot of Continental countries they are not - so just look at the contents for the word 'Enzyme'

Geoff

Feb 19, 2017
Leighton Buzzard
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ten years
I have sometimes seen blue products on sale in the reception area of campsites in Spain, just a thought.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I have sometimes seen blue products on sale in the reception area of campsites in Spain, just a thought.
Maybe they are on mains sewers and the local sewage works can take it. I had somebody from the site check what fluid I was using when I was dumping black waste at Bonterra Park about 3 years ago.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Maybe they are on mains sewers and the local sewage works can take it. I had somebody from the site check what fluid I was using when I was dumping black waste at Bonterra Park about 3 years ago.
:LOL::LOL:
Sewage works is on my list .(y)I have never seen one yet.:((n)

Even many medium sized towns that are on "mains" sewerage actually only go to a huge storage septic facility that is then pumped out using tankers.o_O
Probably Madrid & Barcelona & big places like that have sewage systems.:LOL:

Reactions: DBK
Feb 19, 2017
Leighton Buzzard
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ten years
A few nights ago I was in the area Malaga beach Aire, they were definitely selling it, should you be going that way.

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
.........I've already got me popcorn out;)

Just for you it's bio .. (y)

4101447_001.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back