Free Member
Jan 4, 2010
coventry
Funster No
MH
bongo
Exp
Hi
i finally collected my Freda (mazda bongo) 2 weeks ago from Hull and it broke down today and i have had it recovered back home. :cry: The recovery company think that maybe the water hose has split. I didn't expect to need a garage so soon and I am not a local so I don't know where there is one. I could go through the yellow pages but was hoping a someone could recommend where I can go to get this fixed. In a previous post Pedleys in Ash green was mentioned but I have googled this and drawn a blank

thanks in advance

Cas x

b keeper

Free Member
Feb 19, 2008
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi
i finally collected my Freda (mazda bongo) 2 weeks ago from Hull and it broke down today and i have had it recovered back home. :cry: The recovery company think that maybe the water hose has split. I didn't expect to need a garage so soon and I am not a local so I don't know where there is one. I could go through the yellow pages but was hoping a someone could recommend where I can go to get this fixed. In a previous post Pedleys in Ash green was mentioned but I have googled this and drawn a blank

thanks in advance

Cas x

Hi Try Walsgrave Garage Woodway Lane Walsgrave, I have known the owner Alan for years, you should get a fair price there. Good luck. B

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

ninjayorkies

Free Member
Mar 28, 2010
Lutterworth
Funster No
MH
A Beastie
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi

thanks in advance

Cas x

This is Pedley's website - it's where I'm storing my van

http://www.pedleysleisure.co.uk/

Upvote 0

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
all good advice but not sure if pedleys do engine work, center point on foshill road by junction with lythalls lane a good option

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

casls650

Free Member
Jan 4, 2010
coventry
Funster No
MH
bongo
Exp
Thank uou

Big thanks to everyone who has quickly suggested garages. Freeda will be looked at later today. and I am keeping everything crossed that it is only a pipe

Cas x :thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back