• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Citroen Relay 2 berth motor caravan (1 Viewer)

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Citroen Relay 35 L3H2 Enterprise HDI Motor Caravan 3500 Kg Gross 2198 cc Diesel.

First registered September 2011, converted and full service history from 19 December 2014.

MOT to 18 December 2018. Current mileage 54674 (12/01/18) was 42152 at 19 December 2014.

Lay out: Kitchen and Shower to front with Twin rear settee's converting to double bed aft, and secure rear locker storage.

Additional information:
  • 6 speed gearbox.
  • Cab air-conditioning.
  • Drivers air bag.
  • Driver & Passenger seat swivels.
  • Remis cab blinds.
  • Camos rear view camera.
  • Switched Led lighting throughout.
  • 2.4 metre Awning
  • Electric entrance step
  • 2 x 95 amp/hr leisure batteries.
  • 100 watt Solar Panel.
  • Cetek D250S regulator. (10 amp)
  • Cetek MXS10 battery charger.
  • Full toilet/shower with heater vent and extractor fan.
  • Kitchen unit includes a Thetford Minigrill Mk 111 with 4 gas rings and glass top, bowl with mixer tap, 4 storage drawers and cupboard storage. Access to the Gas manifold is from the rear of the kitchen unit. Flip up extensions are fitted at both ends of the kitchen unit to provide additional preparation space.
  • Truma 10 Ltr hot water boiler (Duel fuel) with the fresh water tank and pump located under the nearside settee.
  • The waste water tank is under slung as is the 30 Ltr LPG tank, with remote fill point and level gauge, and spare wheel.
  • TV storage and Thetford refridgerator (3 way manual selection) are on the o/s and under the settee is the gas warm air heater and bedding storage.
  • Further storage is provided by high level cupboards and under floor storage, with hanging space available in the wardrobe to the rear..
  • Within the living area there are 4 x 230 volt sockets, 3 x 12 volt sockets and a T/V & Satelite connection. (In the cab are 2 additional 12 volt sockets.)
  • Snipe 1 automatic satelite ariel is connected to a tuner and wired to the satelite socket.
  • The rear storage locker has a 12 volt socket, and accommodates 2 folding cycles, with up to 20 inch wheels and other essential equipment, securely. Please note the locker contents are for display only, and not included in the sale.
  • Sale price £25950.00
    Any questions, feel free to PM me.
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    105.jpg
    102.jpg
    105.jpg
    106.jpg
    107.jpg
    116.jpg
    119.jpg
    125.jpg
    123.jpg
    127.jpg
    128.jpg
    103.jpg

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Nice finish and well kitted out, ;) who's the tidy one you or Lynda. :D
I would love to be able to find things, but Janie likes to move things from the place they normally live. :rolleyes: she use to tell me off if my work bench was covered in stuff. :eek:
So I would clear it and put it all away, the next time I went in there all her cr@p was on it. :doh:
Great van for someone :) but we need LHD are you replacing it ?
Good luck with the sale. (y) Bob.

OP
OP
nomadic
Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Good morning Bobandjanie,

Long time no speak, thanks for your comments on the van. Well I've never been known to be tidy, but the locker sort of helps, a place for everything, and everything in its place.

We have replaced the Hymer with this PVC due to four years of ops due to the big C, but hopefully I will get a full discharge in January next year.

Yes, we do intend to replace it with something similar. Another professional conversion, with a few tweeks as requirements change.

So I see you are looking to change, good luck, I hope you find the one you want, my be evan meet up again some time.

Bye for now

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
There's a lot said about having it built Nev, rather than these designer's building motorhomes for looks, and not the practical side of it. :rolleyes:
Yes had this one 4 and half years and very happy with it, but being in Spain now, really want LHD found a Spanish one we fancied but a separate shower
27" x 21" I think would fit me like a glove. :LOL:

Hope all goes well for you, Janie is back and forward at the moment her brother is going through the same. :(
We are in Javea in winter and rent it in summer. (y)
https://lasdunasjavea.com
So if your ever around give us a shout, the rest of the time we could be anywhere. :LOL: Bob.

gazellef61

Free Member
Dec 16, 2015
South Glos
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1995
Price now reduced to £21950.00 ono.
Hi, interested in your van, a couple of questions for you,what is the length of the bed? (I am 6ft 4in) and do you have any pics of the toilet compartment?
Thanks & regards Paul

gazellef61

Free Member
Dec 16, 2015
South Glos
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1995
Hi 'Nomadic' thanks for the info and additional pics of the shower room, it looks amazing and a good size too, unfortunately the bed would be too short for me, hope your sale goes well.
Regards Paul

OP
OP
nomadic
Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
Thanks Paul,

Maybe a Lunar Landstar with two long settee's would suit you, or Autocruise and Autosleeper all do long settee models.

Good luck with your search

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back