Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Hi everyone
Looking for a sleepyspot within 10 miles of Keswick, got campsite booked for a week but traveling up there a day earlier:Smile::Smile::Smile::Doh:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
This has struck me before - would 'we' be allowed to use the Truckstop at Carnforth? You can certainly overnight using the hotel part when arriving in any vehicle, because we've done that on motorbikes. Good grub too (by no means complulsory) funnily enough LOL

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Windermere

Turn right in windermere and go past the toilet car park and boat house's on side of lake and follow round the corner to the left . Parking bays all the way up on left,They dont mind you parking up there in the winter months no signs etc. Lovly quite spot pubs around locally etc. Dont try it in summer hectic and very busy spot.

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Try here, yellow blob Pooley Bridge, top of Ullswater. Less then 10 Mins from M6 jcn 40 and A66, 40 mins to Keswick. Have seen a car and caravan here in summer but would not recommend it then. 5 mins walk to Pooley Bridge, 3 pubs and a good combined post office/newsagent/general store.

There will be some traffic even in winter.

Link Removed

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi everyone
Looking for a sleepyspot within 10 miles of Keswick, got campsite booked for a week but traveling up there a day earlier:Smile::Smile::Smile::Doh:

Crikey, you're not back already? We'd love to meet up with you again but family etc prevents at present. We are holding out for spring, should we go earlier? xxx

Ivy

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Thanks Jim. Once more I have looked a nellie but oh well.:Doh::Doh: We met Tom and Gerry at Norfolk and they were a lovely couple. As with everyone else, we are looking towards the spring and want to get away and link up with more MHers, but are perhaps over-eager. Ok, only me but ....... :Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Ivy

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks Jim. Once more I have looked a nellie but oh well.:Doh::Doh: We met Tom and Gerry at Norfolk and they were a lovely couple. As with everyone else, we are looking towards the spring and want to get away and link up with more MHers, but are perhaps over-eager. Ok, only me but ....... :Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Ivy

:roflmto: not your fault..

we also met them when they came to Bawdsey Quay :thumb:

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp