Carver heater ignition (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years
my carver heater will not ignite by the control on the top,I can hear it ticking but can't see it sparking but it lights OK with a match.can it be accessed under the van? Easy job? Zero degrees Liverpool marina last night BRRRR

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Check out the battery its usually an aa size in a little box on the left hand side of the fire looking at it from the front right low down, you will have to get on your knees to see it Dilbert we cant have you southern bods cold up in our part of the world.:)

OP
OP
D
Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years
Check out the battery its usually an aa size in a little box on the left hand side of the fire looking at it from the front right low down, you will have to get on your knees to see it Dilbert we cant have you southern bods cold up in our part of the world.:)
Thanks for your reply , I went out to the van this morning with my toolbox and..... Guess what yep it fired up first time! My control knob and igniter are on the right at the bottom and it won't spark until the hab. Electrics are switched on. By the way in future I'll stay south of Watford gap just in case.......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back