Free Member
Jan 12, 2018
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil 770
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, Could anyone help with a search for a replacement control panel, the Motorhome is a EuraMobil 770 (2005). Ours has started to malfunction, and the beeping is keeping me awake. I can turn it off, however i would like a replacement and thought someone on here could point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Nick

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Euramobil will not deal with customers directly unless you pop over to see them in Sprendlingen in Germany (I actually did it once!) Much easier if you do it via Geof Cox

Broken Link Removed

They will place order for you, you pay them, they can arrange for Euromobil deliver to you.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Nick, not sure if you are in the process of becoming a fullmember of Motorhome Fun but you have used a couple of your five free posts. If you like the forum (and who wouldn't) and wish to continue posting as well as taking advantage of the discounts on offer, attend club meets and access all areas of the forum consider subscribing. It will be the best ÂŁ15 you will ever spend as a motorhome owner. (y)

Broken Link Removed

Wyn

OP
OP
N

Nick Stanford

Free Member
Jan 12, 2018
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil 770
Exp
Since 2011
Hello Wyn, yes the forum seems very good so far, i clicked your hyperlink but the requested page could not be found, i suppose thats another free one gone lol

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Nick

What make is the control panel in your Euramobil, it will be supplied to them so you might find a service centre without using main dealer.

Martin

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Nick, I can offer three options for you to consider:

1. For all Eura Mobil parts I would now recommend you contact a lady called Rachel at Premium Motorhomes (customerservice@premium-motorhomes.co.uk). They are newly appointed Eura Mobil stockists and their prices are far more competitive than Geoff Cox. Don't bother wasting your time with Oak Tree Motorhomes and unfortunately Elite Motorhomes are no longer dealing with Eura Mobil. You'll need your chassis number and model number of the control panel if you have it?

2. If you want to have a go a getting the panel repaired I can recommend you get in contact with David at who has a great reputation for solving these type of problems.

3. If the panel is a CBE control panel you can arrange to have it returned to the factory in Italy and they will repair it for you. You might have to go through the Eura Mobil dealer though to arrange this.

Good luck and hope you consider signing up to the forum!

Andy

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We had to replace ours although it was cbe they tinker with them so you can't buy one off the shelf.
We went to Germany and collected ours on our way to Spain.
Ours could have been repaired, it was the back up battery that had leaked but although we have friends that could make a new one, we never had the time. :rolleyes:
Our bungalow that we never really lived in, because it was drained down after someone stole our heating oil, :cry: was freezing cold, and nothing worked in the motorhome.:(
We were about to head off anyway, but just to make sure it was the panel decided to visit my mate @Gaz and try mine in his van and yes let's go, but on the way there I hit a deer in my not very old car :mad: but ha ho stuck in in the garage and never thought about it until 5 months later. :whistle:

Glad to see the back of that bungalow and car ;).....sort of miss the a class sometimes. :LOL: Bob.

Last edited:

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Euramobil will not deal with customers directly unless you pop over to see them in Sprendlingen in Germany (I actually did it once!) Much easier if you do it via Geof Cox
Broken Link Removed
Wyn

Hello Wyn, yes the forum seems very good so far, i clicked your hyperlink but the requested page could not be found, i suppose thats another free one gone lol

The link works fine for me. (y)

OP
OP
N

Nick Stanford

Free Member
Jan 12, 2018
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil 770
Exp
Since 2011
Hello Wyn, the link does this for me

upload_2018-1-12_18-39-2.png

OP
OP
N

Nick Stanford

Free Member
Jan 12, 2018
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil 770
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks very much for the suggestions guys, i will follow these up and let you know how i get on.
Martin: I am not with the motorhome at the moment, so will check the make and serial No when i get back there Sunday
Andy: Thanks for the info, thats great, i will contact Rachel.
Bob: We have just travelled back from Spain, if it had gone down there i could have picked one up on the way back

OP
OP
N

Nick Stanford

Free Member
Jan 12, 2018
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil 770
Exp
Since 2011
rb62: I was hoping to just replace it, but i suppose that depends on the cost, thanks for the link.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Thanks John, paid up member now, money well spent judging by the help received so far.
You won't regret it but do expect what appear to be short/sharp/uncalled for/sarcastic replies from time to time.
Sometimes it's the way they are read and no malice meant.
You'll get used to it as time goes by.

OP
OP
N

Nick Stanford

Free Member
Jan 12, 2018
Bridgnorth
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil 770
Exp
Since 2011
You won't regret it but do expect what appear to be short/sharp/uncalled for/sarcastic replies from time to time.
Sometimes it's the way they are read and no malice meant.
You'll get used to it as time goes by.
Thanks John, i'm used to those, i'm married

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back