Hydrogen injection any use? (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I saw this today and it seems too good to be true especially as the diy kit is £300

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Not sure what you're trying to show us but I can't see anything but a general MH group info ...

Its a,

DIY CELL HHO HYDROGEN GENERATOR 11 PLATE MINI EXSTREME IDEAL FOR SMALL 4 X 4

HHO GENERATOR DIESEL OR PETROL UP TO 3.0 LITRE

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A SELF ASSEMBLED 11 PLATE HHO VERSION SS 13 DRY CELL.
"NO MORE CORROSION"

This HHO cell is all 316 stainles steel, bolts plates, everthing is stainless except the acrylic end plates and base mounts.

MAXIMUS MINI EXSTREME 11 Version 13 Series is our latest cell design, Push in quick release 90 degree brass swivel fittings makes this unit a breeze to fit and you can add more cells quickly without fuss. Quick release metal fittings all the way from cell to engine. With bigger outlets and bigger bubbler. Included is the latest PRO 30 CCPM 12 or 24 volt Also included is the latest poly spun dryer and additional electrolyte trap with brass sintered filter. Enough HHO for up to a 3 litre diesel or petrol engine and is able to have more cells added where needed. Ideal for four wheel drivers with the combo filter for those up and down situations.

SET INCLUDES

Maximus 11 Plate V13 Dry cell with quick release fittings ( needs to be assembled)

Pro E30 CCPWM Intelligent CCPWM , with amp gauge

2400 PE tube to fit quick release fittings

Purpose built HHO 1 litre Bubbler tank

1 X Combo filter trap and gas dryer trap with sintered filter and manual drain

1 X 1/4 Check valve, Self Tapping Mount Screws

1 X 30amp waterproof fuse 1 X 60 AMP RELAY

All electrical tabs and fittings needed

Please note: We do not include the wire . Suggested size 6mm auto wire for small 11 and 21 plate and 12mm for Brutus and twin cell systems. Wire size is relevant to distance from source and amp draw.

ADDED BONUS

All our Version SS cells are pre-treated with anti foam agent so you always get off to a good start.
All our cells are pressure tested and checked for Continuity.
Once connected to the bubbler and vaporizer this Cell is ready to go just add electrolyte and power up!

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
I assume this is one of those systems that uses your cars 12v to split water in to hydrogen and oxygen.
So you burn petrol at 30% efficiency to create 12v at your alternator, you then use that to electrolise water at another 30% efficiency, pipe it in to your inlet manifold and hey presto, your doing twice as much to the gallon.
Sound too good to be true? Your right.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
These kits have been around in one form or another for donkeys years. They have been proven many times to be of little or no benefit. The only way I know of running a diesel engine more cheaply than pump diesel is bio diesel or black diesel from waste oil. Whichever of these systems anyone chooses depends on the type of injection system and engine. Also a considerable amount of study, outlay and time is required to make it viable.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Whilst l agree that HHO systems are likely to be snake oil l can't help thinking that there must be some way to burn the particulate carbon wasted by the Diesel engine. So far attempts to remove it from the exhaust involve burning it outside the engine in the particulate filter where it contibutes nothing to power or economy. It is likely that LPG injection is successful (in Diesels) because it helps in that area. It might be possible to use HHO to do the same.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
I did hear an old wives tale that unscrupulous truckers would sit an lpg bottle in the cab with a pipe running to the air filter and crack it open for some rudimentary boost.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I did hear an old wives tale that unscrupulous truckers would sit an lpg bottle in the cab with a pipe running to the air filter and crack it open for some rudimentary boost.

No such thing as an unscrupulous trucker, they are all pillars of society :cool:.

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
I saw my first one of these sort of things fitted to Ford Corsair in the 70,s they did not work well then and if they worked well now we would all have them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back