Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Just been to pick Elddis Autoquest 120 model. 2006 Reg from Discover Birtley the service has been really good and I have nothing to complain about yet? The only thing we did not check was the Radio and the battery was taking off and we have no code for the Radio:Doh:We have been back onto Discover and they are going to get back to us in the meantime can any of you lot help with the code?It is the original Radio C.D. fitted to a Peugeot 2.2 Diesel.:Doh::Doh:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
The code will be specific to your unit and will be programmed into its electronics.
Perhaps the dealer can contact the previous owner who may have a record of it.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
The codes are unique to the radio and could take you ages to guess if you ever succeeded, the only way I know of getting the code is to go to a mobile radio repairer who can find it out electronically

Sorry can't be of more help.

Dave :thumb::thumb:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Usually if you put the wrong code in 3 times it locks the radio and must be plugged into a computer to be unlocked so be careful as even putting in the right code once locked will not work.:Doh:

gogocrosby

Free Member
Apr 2, 2009
Morpeth, Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
12 years
Peugeot main dealer can access records if you have VIN although some may want to see van. Oh and they will charge lots. I think that there are loads of decoders and softwares on ebay, makes the aim of codes pointless as the low life's can can them so easily

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Discover will be able to get the code from Peugeot or Elddis. Previous owner might be a bit wary in case it's a thief trying it on.

A similar thing happened to me some years ago with a Cavalier. The previous owner didn't want to help but the local main dealer obtained the code from Vauxhall.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
can any of you lot help with the code?

I paid a fiver on ebay for an unlock for my Ford when I'd misplaced the number - so I go to write the number in the handbook - right next to where is written :cry:

I did have to remove the radio to get it's serial number.

bevo

Free Member
Nov 15, 2008
north west
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
unlock code

hi
have a good look through all your documents that were given to you with the van.
the code is normally written down somewhere, in the base vehicle handbook.
good luck

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back